Playing with light

There was a time when I was really into photography. I was very much interested and then suddenly I lost interest because of various reasons. Now suddenly after couple of years, I am again taking some time to shoot some pics on and off. With summer already here, there is more such opportunity to shoot good pics. Here are a few that I took recently:

IMG_7448_small
IMG_7414_small
IMG_7456_small

Well, that’s surely an ‘insect’s-eye view’ ! πŸ™‚ No wonder so many animals love living with and on plants. Who wouldn’t want a home with a view like that ? πŸ˜› Lovely clicks.

1. Thanks Shobhit πŸ™‚ a home with a view like that is something anybody would love to have πŸ™‚

2. D says:

Nice keep it up πŸ™‚

1. Thanks D πŸ™‚

3. Nice pics! You are a very talented photographer πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Gisela πŸ™‚

4. Innovative angles. I am never able to capture the sun with the kind of clarity that you have. Not sure if I need to do any changes to the settings?

1. Thanks DI. The trick is to keep your aperture wide open, that way sun becomes a blur.

5. magiceye says:

Wonderful creative output!

1. Thanks magiceye πŸ™‚

These are wow pics!! πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Ash πŸ™‚

Very creative shots, A!
    Keeo them coming πŸ™‚

Oops… * Keep

1. Thanks Shilpa πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

8. Anu says:

Lovely macro shots Avada…You should really keep continuing to take more pics and post them for us..

1. Thanks Anu πŸ™‚ will try to post more pics.

9. obsessivemom says:

Hopped over from Smita’s intrigued by your name. Why would you name yourself on a ‘killing curse’??? Lovely pics, by the way.

1. Thanks Obsessivemom. I started this blog some 7-8 yrs back. At that time I was too crazy about Harry Potter and for that reason chose something from HP πŸ™‚

10. Smita says:

The pictures are real good!! Loved the way you have played with light!!!

1. Thanks Smita πŸ™‚

11. Ah! You are so courageous. You shot a bug!! bravo πŸ˜€

1. πŸ˜€ hehe.. I was so scared.. I did not have courage to take a second pic of that bug πŸ™‚

12. NS says:

This is great! Don’t let this passion die again..

1. Thanks NS πŸ™‚