I did this tag in the past and had lot of fun doing it, so I decided I will do it again this year. I have read 59 books so far this year, which is the highest amount I have read in the last few years. 2018 has been an amazing year in terms of reading.
I usually don’t like reading books from the same author again and again. I prefer reading different authors, genres and like variety in my books. So this tag was difficult for me to complete. In this list, I have read most of the books written by Enid Blyton, even though I don’t remember all of them. I have read every single book written by Hergé, as he is one of my all-time favorites. I have not read many books written by the other authors on the list.
So out of the 436+ books that I have read (as of today), I have not read many books from the same author. Maybe I should start doing that from now onwards. Continue reading
This tag was pending from a long time. It is high time I finished it. Thanks to Seema for passing this tag to me.
- Tag back to the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions posed by him/her/them
- Tag 11 ( some say 10 ) more bloggers, with no more than 200 followers
- Post 11 ( some say 10 ) questions for them to answer !!
- And tell them that they have been tagged, so that they continue the chain
So here are my answers:
Shobhit gave me this award and asked me to reveal 7 secrets of mine. Thanks for the award Shobhit 🙂 It’s been so long since I did a tag.
And Gils had given me the same tag some months or was it years back. He would have forgotten about it.
It is rather a tag-award with the following set of rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Spread the love and honor.
4. Award and contact 7 recently discovered bloggers.