This tag was pending from a long time. It is high time I finished it. Thanks to Seema for passing this tag to me.
- Tag back to the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions posed by him/her/them
- Tag 11 ( some say 10 ) more bloggers, with no more than 200 followers
- Post 11 ( some say 10 ) questions for them to answer !!
- And tell them that they have been tagged, so that they continue the chain
So here are my answers:
1) What is your favorite word or phrase?
Actually, Whatever. Not exactly my favourites, but I use them a lot while speaking.
2) What holiday makes you sad?
Deepavali since I am no longer in India to celebrate and have yummy sweets.
3) What is the cheekiest thing you have done till date?
Can’t think of anything. I am always a “good” girl. 🙂
4) What is the last meal that you made for yourself?
Sambar and rice for yesterday’s dinner.
5) What was your best birthday ? Why?
There was this one birthday where I ordered a very expensive cake and cut it with my cousin. Our birthdays are just 2 days apart and it was fun celebrating it with him. We made everyone believe that it was an eggless cake (even though it had egg), since they were refusing to have our birthday cake otherwise. 😛
6) What would you do if you won the lottery?
Travel, travel and more travel.
7) If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Extremely sensitive. Handle with care.
8) Have you ever gotten sweet revenge on someone?
Nope. Have never tried to get revenge.
9) Who was your first best friend?
My first friend was a boy who was my primary school classmate. Amongst the best friends I have right now, S is the first one from school.
10) What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Coming all alone to US and surviving on my own in this country as a student.
I am not tagging anyone, since almost everyone seems to have done this tag already.