Shobhit gave me this award and asked me to reveal 7 secrets of mine. Thanks for the award Shobhit 🙂 It’s been so long since I did a tag.
And Gils had given me the same tag some months or was it years back. He would have forgotten about it.
It is rather a tag-award with the following set of rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Spread the love and honor.
4. Award and contact 7 recently discovered bloggers.
I had done a similar tag earlier here.
Here they are:
1. I am pretty old fashioned and think like a person from 60s-70s when it comes to things like relationships or kiss scenes or vulgar scenes in movies. Nor do I believe in today’s idea of live-in relationships.
2. I was usually the first person to finish writing any exam, since I can write really fast. Also because of this, I was very famous in school/college for my notes. I can even type really fast and with minimum errors, even though I havent learnt typing. Many people have asked me if I have learnt typing.
3. I have been famous for talking, ever since I started talking. My grandfather would call me from his office and make me talk to his colleagues when I was a small kid. His colleagues would look forward to talking to me. And I like talking, but not with everyone 🙂
4. I was famous for my long, thick black hair. Many people I met in buses asked me the oil that I used for my hair. But my hair isnt great anymore 😦
5. I give a person some x number of chances to correct him/herself. If he/she still doesn’t behave properly after those x chances, they are OUT of my life for ever. I will never forgive them again after that, even if they behave very nicely later on. Once someone is out of my life, they are out of it forever.
6. I have stopped chatting on any messenger for good. I stopped it because I was busy, but now I am not interested in resuming 🙂
7. Even though I keep proclaiming I am an agnostic person, I like visiting temples. I feel serene when I visit one, for some reason.
Coming to bloggers, I tag Destination Infinity, theSuda, Dev, Harsh, renu, Bikram, Makk, Sandhya Kumar, ajay, sm and anyone else who is interested in taking up this tag.
Congrats on the Award .. and Thanks for Tagging me , I will surly take it up soon ..
and i like the point where you said you give enough chances same here ..
Thanks Bikram. I would like to know your secrets 🙂
I like point no. 5. x=2 for me – if they don’t correct themselves within two chances, I guess they will not correct themselves afterwards either and they are out of my life for sure. I don’t waste time with people who want to take unfair advantage. And I write very very slow. I would almost always speed up only in the last half an hour of any exam. Long time since I did a tag, I will do this one soon…
In my case, x is a variable which varies from person to person. But for strangers or just acquaintances (not friends), x is usually 1 or 2. Even I feel so, one mustnt waste time on people who are just not worth it.
Take the tag, let us know your secrets 🙂
You are always welcome. 🙂
1. I don’t know if it is fashion, old or new, but yes, I too look at things in a particular way which often are questioned. And no prises for guessing that my thoughts more often don’t match the current trends. 😀
2. The reason you were the first to finish writing the exams was because you knew all the answers. 😀 And in college, people did take away my notes that I took down in class. But I myself never ever gave those notes even a second look. 😛 And I can’t type fast. 😦
3. I’ve always been famous for keeping quiet. Hehe. 😛
4. No wonder as girls from Southern India have lovely hair. I guess you let your hair down. 😛
5. I follow a sort of similar pattern. Just that instead of the frequency of ‘x’ it is the value of a certain ‘x’ which decides it for me. 🙂
6. I’m yet to give that up. 😛
7. I was like that too. But I’ve changed. Now I don’t even like to go there because of all the fanatics doing their bit of drama, that puts me off.
Now… get back to writing more frequently, and I’ll ensure you keep receiving more awards and tags. 😀
1. 🙂 thought so
2. Hehe.. I guess you are right. I knew the answers 😀
Oh same here. I hardly prepared from the notes. I just used them as a reference to know what the teacher taught.
4. 😛 US spoiled my hair completely
5. my x depends on the value of the person too. If someone is a good friend, x is usually more than 4-5
6. I am finding so much of free time, since I stopped that. I can finish my work faster and without distraction 🙂
7. The drama bit does turn me off sometimes.
Need to get back to writing regularly 🙂
congrats for award
thanks sm 🙂 Please take up this tag and award.
Congrats for the award and thanks for awarding me, too,AK!
Nice to know more about you! Will do the tag soon!
Thanks Sandhya 🙂 Would like to know more about you!
Congrats on the award!
I totally agree with you on the temple thingy. But i can go thr ONLY when and if its relatively empty. I hate going to temples during festivals 😀
Thanks Scorpria 🙂 Please take the award and the tag. Would like to know some of your secrets gal.
Yeah true.. even I like it when it’s relatively empty
Congrats on the award. Nice reading all these fun facts about you 🙂
Thanks Nishita 🙂 Please take this award and tag.
And also I need to write more about Pottermore sometime on my blog.
#2: I surely wish I had your talent…! I was pretty slow 😦
Hey Ash, why dont you take up this tag? It will be nice to know your secrets 🙂
Thanks for the tag Avada.
Will try to take it up as soon as I am thru with things at hand
And I was really glad to read the 6th secret of yours. Anyone avoiding his/her online life in favor of offline one has my support 🙂
Do reveal your secrets 🙂
Hehe.. It’s easy actually.. you must have heard about the 21 days thingy.. if you stop chatting for 21 days somehow, you will get out of that habit and wont feel like doing it.. I was actually made to stop chatting because of work pressure and now I am happy that I am not wasting much time 🙂
5th and 6th points are similar to mine.. 🙂
nice traits you’ve got.
i talk very less. 😉
Thanks for visiting my blog Princess 🙂 Nice to know we have some points in common!!
1. Ditto (or not exactly ditto, with some exceptions 😉 ) I strongly don’t like live-ins though!!
2. Bah.. girls and their exams!!
3. *And I like talking, but not with everyone.* Nice touch 😛 and well thought 😉
4. I love (girls having) long hair.. Grow it back!!!
5. Can joke on this point but don’t want to decrease my value of ‘x’ 😀
6. Me too.
7. Me too (except for proclaiming, I don’t know what I am 😀 )
And thanks for tagging me… 🙂 Is it necessary to state 7 secrets? What if I have only 2 or 3? :O
2. Bah.. girls and their exams!! 😛
3. hehe thanks
4. the quality has deteriorated 😦 trying to get back my old hair
5. hehe.. your x wont decrease, I assure you 🙂
6. cool! that saves lot of time..dont you think so?
Please take up this tag and I want to know 7 secrets, not less.. more is okay though 😛
Loved point #5. Wish I were like you. I do let people walk over me, and sometimes even after some friendships have died a natural death due to ‘x’ reason, I try reviving them, and trust me, they have never served time.
Amazing tag, and glad I got to know a little more about you.
Yeah like DI said earlier, “f they don’t correct themselves within two chances, I guess they will not correct themselves afterwards either“.. it is sometimes better to just forget such people, instead of wasting time with them..
Please take up the tag Anu, would like to know more about you 🙂
Congratsss AK … nd thnx for the TAG 😀
Thanks Harsh. Would like to know your secrets 🙂
Congrats for the award and thanks for tagging me. I am totally opposite the 3rd point. I am famous for talking very little. 🙂
Thanks Ajay. 🙂 Please take up this tag and let us know some of your secrets!
Congrats, Avada Kedavra 🙂
Thanks Pablo sir 😛
What does Pablo mean?
Just a combination of Pablo Picasso and Kaviratna Kalidasa 😀
Congrats on the awards. I dislike chatting too. I can’t even talk properly on phone , keep getting distracted. Face to face is what i manage decently 🙂
Would’ve never imagined you as someone from 60-70s etc.. interesting.
Thanks gal. 🙂 Why dont you take up this tag? It’s been a while since you have blogged.
nice knowing more about you 🙂