1. Bikram says:

Very pretty ๐Ÿ˜›
    Onset of spring in full bloom ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Thanks CB ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep spring flowers are blooming here ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Ava says:

I adore Bangalore flowers

4. Nethra says:

Very nice! ๐Ÿ™‚ I didn’t go yet but planning to go this weekend.

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks Nethra.. you should really visit it..

Beautiful pictures! I used to visit this show every year when I was in Bangalore!

1. Thanks Sandhya. this is the first time I am visiting after many yrs.. the last time I attended it, I was a kid..

I sooo miss this after hvng moved out of Blr ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
    Lovelyyyyy pics ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Thanks Swaram ๐Ÿ™‚ Namma bengaluru rocks alva?

no wonder this was a fragrant post ๐Ÿ™‚

1. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks gils

8. Tanishka says:

The second onr on the top row is gorgeous…. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Tanishka ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks and welcome to my blog ๐Ÿ™‚ And may I know your name.. cant read Tamil ๐Ÿ™‚ ?

Very pretty flowers!!

1. Thanks Shilpa ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Ha Ha, I am also going to a flower show tomorrow…. Will be back with loads of photos ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the velvet coloured photo in the center, somehow I like velvet colour!

1. cool! Just now saw the pics on your post.. let me read it and comment then.. thanks DI ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Rohit says:

Saw the crowd while passing across the place. Pity my travel guide aka relative didn’t really tell me how good the flower show could be :-/
    Is it still thr? I got 1 more week left !

1. Oh you should have attended it.. It gets over on the Republic day.. it is usually held from a week or so before the Republic day and the prizes are given on Republic day I think.. so it usually doesnt last after that day.. but make sure you visit it next time.. it is held for Independence day too!

12. ajay says:

Beautiful! Nice shots. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks so much Ajay! ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Anbu says:

Wow.. Nice shots.. Flowers are something that can be too good or too average based on our shot selections.. you did a wonderful job.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lalbagh flower shows is the one i tried not to miss everyyear..but somehow missed this time.. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

1. thanks so much Anbu ๐Ÿ™‚ I went to the show after many many yrs and really enjoyed it ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Reema says:

beautiful!! when does the show take place?

1. It takes place a week before and concludes on Republic day or Independence day every year!