First is the best

No matter what, the first time you buy/do something, you are super excited. And that remains in your memory for a longer time. The first school that we went to, the first set of friends that we ever made (though I hardly remember them). The first time I entered a college and got ragged πŸ˜› It was the first class on the first day and I was searching for the classroom. A gang of senior boys saw my helpless state and one of them came up to me and asked me my name. I was soo scared that I walked off without replying. This guy along with his friends then followed me to my class. They entered the class, came to my desk and the guy again asked me my name. This time I had to reply since I had nowhere to go. He then asked me my subjects, section and other details. Thankfully, they left after that.

My first school experience was pathetic. I kept crying on the first day asking for my mom. The teacher scolded and slapped me, which made me cry more. Finally, I developed a hatredness towards the school and refused to go there. My mom had to hunt for a new school and it was then officially my first school.

First foreign trip, first laptop, first ipod, first stereo system, first HDTV, first crush, first boyfriend. All these are special in their own way. And so is my first vehicle that I owned, Scooty πŸ™‚ It was dearest to me and I rode on it everywhere. Now my scooty lies in a corner and weeps silently as its master has found a new partner. The master divorced the scooty and has now married a brand new car πŸ™‚ I never took time to decide that 4-wheeled partner of mine. I fell in love with it, the first time my dad showed it to me. If there was a beauty contest amongst all the cars, I am sure my sweetie pie would definitely win it. It is so pretty and has such nice curves that it was love at first sight for me. The color is red, though not blood red. It is a cute shade of red. This being the first car owned completely by me, I am rather excited about it. We now have a new member in our family πŸ˜€

I was pretty scared about driving in India initially, owing to the way in which people drive here. Nobody follows any rules. People park directly under “no parking” sign and overtake from left. But yesterday after going for a loooooong drive, I believe I can manage to drive here πŸ™‚ I am still scared of the buses though, which apparently rule the roads. We went to a far temple and I had fun driving on steep, curvy roads on the way back. I just looove driving and my red sweetie was indeed a dream come true for me. I so badly wanted to have a new car of my own. This was the reason for my absence from blogosphere and BAT this time. Hope to find more free time to blog.

Have a look at it and tell me how it is πŸ˜€

img_5925

1. Sree says:

Congratulations! Is it an i10/i20? πŸ™‚

1. thanks Sree πŸ™‚ it’s an i10 πŸ˜€

2. Titaxy says:

Compact and cute! I like! Congratulations…have fun πŸ™‚

1. Thanks so much Titaxy πŸ™‚

3. Ravan says:

wow… congrats….:D

1. Thanksss siddie πŸ˜€

4. Bikram says:

Congratulations.. on the new car and a welcome addition to the family .. DRIVE SAFE and Always wear the seat belts πŸ™‚

1. thanks Bikram πŸ™‚ yep will drive wearing seat belts πŸ™‚

5. Smita says:

Congrats πŸ™‚ the car is lovely and I love the color!!

You are so right something that is 1st is always special πŸ™‚

1. thanks Smita πŸ™‚ I loved the color too πŸ™‚ Though I was initially inclined to buy a blue colored, finally made my mind to buy red πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Harini πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚

Congratulations ! It looks great. πŸ˜€

1. Thanks Shobhit !! πŸ˜€

7. chatterbox says:

Congratulations πŸ˜€
    Party time!!

1. Thanks CB!! Yep party timmeeee πŸ™‚

8. Girl says:

Oh cute! πŸ˜€

I want! 😦

What make is it?

1. Is this Mith? looking at that weird pic, it must be Mith πŸ˜€ wordpress recognizes you, even if I dont πŸ˜‰
      It’s hyundai i10 girl πŸ™‚ It’s a very cute car!

1. Mith says:

LOL! Oh this made me laugh! πŸ˜€

Yeah, it’s me πŸ˜› Was “trying” to go anonymous on the web. Clearly it didn’t work. Bah! I hate wordpress >.<

2. Hehe.. I still couldnt figure out why wordpress assigns that horrible thing to you. WordPress wouldnt let you go anonymous πŸ˜›

9. VeNkY says:

Hey enquiring you doesn’t count to ragging πŸ˜€

I wasnt crying on my first day I was happily eating potato chips and watching other children cry πŸ™‚

You are so true about traffic. Esp no parking !

1. Hey venky, yep true.. it’s wasnt exactly ragging but it scared the hell out of me πŸ˜€ aha..so no senior ragged you is it? lucky πŸ™‚
      Yep driving in traffic is pretty painful 😦

Woww congratulations .. nw u r excused for ur absence πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

1. Thanks Swaram πŸ˜€

11. Scorpria says:

Congrats! πŸ™‚
    It’s really a nice shade of red πŸ™‚
    Am getting one too! http://alphabetworld.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/a-bold-new-drive/#comments

1. Thanks scorpria. Congrats to you too! πŸ™‚ And I loved the wine colored car that you are getting!!!

Congrats!!!! Take me for a ride soooon πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

1. Thanks girlie πŸ˜€ Definitely a biggggg ride for you πŸ™‚

13. Vimmuuu says:

Congratulations on your new car !!! First things are always special, so true. My first gf ditched me big time to get married and I consider it so special a moment ! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

1. Thanks Vimmuuu πŸ™‚ Yep first things are always special. Same thing happened with me. I hate it but still remember and consider it a special moment πŸ™‚

1. Vimmuuu says:

same thing means, you had a gf too ??? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

2. Haha.. my first gf is my mom πŸ˜‰
        but here I was referring to bf. Nothing like Dostana okay? I am completely straight

Congrats AK!!!! Superb… the car is nice so is its colour πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Enjoy the ride in Indian roads πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Kanagu πŸ™‚

15. Vibushan says:

Hey congratulations! Looks nice πŸ™‚
    btw, you forgot first crush? πŸ˜›

1. Thanks Vibushan πŸ™‚ Forgot first crush? Nope, never πŸ˜€

1. Vibushan says:

he he he πŸ˜€ you could penned an extra para on that too πŸ˜›

2. oh like that πŸ˜€ nope that needs a complete post for itself πŸ˜‰

wow.. πŸ™‚ so the car found u or u found the car? :d wishing u..let this become ur elder wand πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

1. Thanks gils πŸ˜€ Looks like we found each other πŸ˜‰ Yep this must be my elder wand.. the ultimate weapon to drive my parents insane with my driving skills πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ so u r truly avada kedavara now πŸ˜€

1. hehe.. no I will not kill anybody.. though I might send them to St.Mungo’s πŸ˜€

Cool!! Congratulations!! πŸ™‚
    And happy driving!! πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Shilpa πŸ˜€

19. soin says:

whatever you do dont run over the policeman…yes that would be it.free

1. Oh yeah.. very true.. else I will be counting bars. Thanks Soin πŸ™‚

20. DilOnTheRocks says:

Lookss cool. awesome..Congratulations..Have fun driving and stay safe πŸ™‚ Whenever you get irritated with the traffic,imagine driving ur car on the golden gate πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Dil πŸ™‚ Hehe that was a good one πŸ™‚ Remembering that will definitely motivate me here πŸ˜€

21. Reema says:

red is my fave color πŸ™‚ congrats on the car!

1. Thanks Reema πŸ˜€