Time Travel

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 8; the eighth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

My best friend Jimmy and I were like Harry and Ron in Harry Potter series. We never kept any secrets from each other. Jimmy would always pull my leg, make me angry and then apologize with a smile on his face. I would instantly forgive him and forget everything he said. I could not imagine a day in my life without Jimmy. Jimmy was never a nerd like me. Cars interested him a lot, the way electrons and protons interested me. But of-late I was not able to devote time to talk to him, forget about meeting. I was busy trying to achieve what had been my dream since childhood ๐Ÿ™‚

We often had arguments about this new โ€˜deviceโ€™ that I had been busy working on from past few years.ย  Jimmy says it will never work, but Albert Einstein himself laid the foundation for the theoretical possibility of time travel. Time is a fourth-dimension of our Universe. Wormholes have been in discussion for a long time now which says clearly that if you travel at the speed of light, you can travel into the future and possibly past too.

Finally, after a series of sleepless nights, I came up with my own version of a time machine. But it was not like those huge machines that we have seen in sci-fi movies. Instead it is just wrist watch sized, where in you can punch in the year and the time to which you want to travel. I called Jimmy home to give him a demo of the machine. No other soul in this entire Universe knew about my invention.ย  Jimmy thought I was cracking an April fool joke on him. But he came home, nevertheless at 11:00 AM today.

โ€œSo you designed it all by yourself? It does look amazing. But does it even work? Hahaโ€. Jimmy burst into laughter. I gave him one look, a look which could have killed him, if I were to be a basilisk of-course. How could he make fun of my machine, the machine which was my dream come true?!

โ€œTell me a time in future or past, where you would like to travel with me!โ€ ย I challenged Jimmy.

โ€œSure, why donโ€™t we go to say 2500 AD? Hahaha. Sorry, but I really think it will not work”

โ€œJimmy will you stop laughing?! Wear this strap onto your hand. I will take you there.โ€

“What?! Are you serious? I am not coming with you anywhere. I don’t trust your device”, Jimmy retorted.

“You have to come. You are my best friend” and I started doing all kinds of emotional blackmail to make him agree. I knew he would agree. He was my best friend, after all. Let me confide something. I was not completely confident that this would work. I had just tested this with my lab rats. Though the rats disappeared when I set 1970 as the year, I have no idea whether they actually reached in 1970. I imagined my mom looking aghast at so many rats in her room, which suddenly seemed to appear from nowhere. I was not even born then. Surely mom had a nice time chasing the rats in the past.

I tied the other side of the strap onto my hand and punched in Sep 5, 2500, time 10:00 AM. I could not control the shivering of my hands as I pressed โ€œGo!โ€. There was a blinding light and I felt as if my body was being compressed into a hole. Yes it was a wormhole, no doubt. And finally it stopped. I opened my eyes and found Jimmy standing next to me with his mouth wide open.

โ€œWhere THE hell are we? Where did you bring me?โ€ Jimmy started panicking. I tried to calm him down but even I had no idea where we were. ย โ€œYou brought me to a dead planet? I thought you said this was a time machine. Looks like we are on some different planetโ€

โ€œRelax. I definitely did not develop a space travelling machine. It shows that we jumped 250,000 years but the latitudes and longitudes are same. I think it multiplied the number I entered by 100.โ€ I tried convincing Jimmy that it was Earth but then I myself could not believe that Earth looked deserted, lifeless with no plants or a single living being in view. The sky looked grey with thick dark clouds and the air was really suffocating. Even Sun was hardly visible. The atmosphere was so thick that sunlight could hardly penetrate it and it was biting cold.

venussurface-410
Suddenly there was a huge storm of dust and mud and I tried to hold my breathe for a few seconds. I shouted โ€œLetโ€™s go back Jimmyโ€ since it was quite hard to hear myselfย  speak in that thick sand filled air. Just then, Jimmy collapsed holding his lungs, clearly unable to breathe. The storm carried him with it. I had to stop this from happening. I had to go back to the past and stop this from happening. I had to change the past somehow, immediately. I entered the time and date in 2.01 hastily on the tiny metal attached to my wrist and pressed โ€œGo!โ€ Another blinding light and I was so relieved to be back as I checked my wrist. Thankfully it multiplied it with 100 and I landed in 2010.

The machine displayed 10:50 AM. I arrived about 10 minutes early and I saw my past sitting there glaring at the time machine with pride. And then Jimmy came. Oh! the Jimmy of the past. I shouted at Jimmy, โ€œHey Jimmy donโ€™t agree to go on that time machine, no matter how much I force youโ€. Jimmy turned his head but there was a shocked look on his face. Canโ€™t he see me?!! Thatโ€™s even more pathetic. Jimmy entered my room and was approaching me, me in the past. I, from the future tried a lot to pull him but could not touch him. And then I saw us tying my machine to the wrist and vanishing into the future. I collapsed onto my chair and started crying. I could not stop us from going to the future. Will we get stuck there forever? Half an hour passed when I realized that I was still in the past. Why was I still in the past? Then I saw the โ€œParallel Universeโ€ book lying there. Why did I not think about this before? I lost Jimmy forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S: I am so crazy about sci-fi that I had to write this kind of story only ๐Ÿ™‚

Forย  a better understanding of these concepts, read Venky‘s post on this : Time and the mystery of time travel

P.P.S : Parallel Universe is a theory where multiple Universes like ours exist and people can travel between them (e.g one Universe in 2010 AD and one other Universe in 250,000 AD. So even if the main character of this story came back to the past, it was to a different Universe and hence the past girl who traveled to the future from that Universe is different from the girl who came from the future ๐Ÿ™‚ Got it? No? In short, Jimmy died in the future and he never came back to the past but the girl came back! ๐Ÿ™‚ I will probably write a more detailed post on Parallel Universe, which a fellow blogger Vishnu had suggested me long back.

P.P.P.S: Wormholes are based on Einstein’s Theory of Relativity and using them, Time Travel might be possible. I cannot explain it here in few words. Please refer to the wiki link here. Also whether a person from future can touch someone from past is something that people are debating. I have taken liberty to assume whatever I felt would be appropriate.

The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

1. Parth J Dave says:

Woah! Superb post, Avada! I just couldn’t stop myself from reading more.. You write riveting stories, I must say!

Fiction has never been so engrossing and short for me.. Thanks for this one!

By the way, the Earth that you described 250,000 years later could be a possibility within 25,000 years or so if we don’t take care of our Planet.. Your description itself deserves appreciation because of its profound meaning!

P.S. I came here from Blog-a-Ton and you can also have a look at my post, Time Travel. I hope you find it interesting!

1. Thanks so much Parth ๐Ÿ™‚ I am sooo happy that you liked it. I was thinking people may not like it since there is too much of science and imagination in the post! you made my day!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks so much. And yeah agree with you, Earth might look like that within 25000 yrs itself or even 2500 yrs, we’ll never know!!!

2. Sweta says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO lovely!I so wanted to do a time travel post.I just may hehe!Need to sign up for blogaton with my new blog!

1. Thanks sweetie ๐Ÿ˜€ Yep would love to see your take on this topic. Send an email to Vipul about the website address change. You are anyway enrolled in BATOM. Go ahead and post it ๐Ÿ™‚ Waiting to read you take on this ๐Ÿ˜€

3. swetha says:

wow!! that we really a touchy story!!..
    And i got lots of info from your post.. thanks mate ! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Swetha ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ So happy that you liked this post girl ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ you really made my day!!!

4. Gr8 post… The way you described earth would be possible even by 2025 consider the speed at which we are ruining it…

1. Thanks Saurabh ๐Ÿ™‚ Agree with you on that. It might even happen in the near future ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

5. mehak says:

very interesting post! i like ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Mehak ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Hey this is one story in league with a Sci-Fi bestseller…Ur awesome!! 2 thumbs up…ATB for BATOM 8…:D

1. thanks sooo much Vibhuti ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Chanz says:

Amazing.. You are pretty good with the sci-fi thing.. U handled it with great details.. And I agree with what saurabh said in the above comment. I too wouldnt be surprised if this would the codition of the world in 2025

1. Thank you. Yeah even I feel the same ๐Ÿ˜ฆ looking at the way we are destroying the planet

8. jackholbrook says:

Fun, fun, fun, Avada. The only problem with parallel universe models of time travel is that they prevent all the paradoxes! But, as a writer, I have to say, time travel is the most fun you can have fully clothed.

1. Yeah that is true. Even if this future girl had succeeded in preventing the past girl from going, nothing would have changed. But like you said writer can have utmost fun with time travel. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Do you blog too? If so, I would love to read yours!

1. Avada, my writing blog is here:

and you may also be interested in the blog for my novel, TimeSplash, which is here:

(Jack is just a pseudonym ๐Ÿ™‚ )

2. Thanks so much for the links ๐Ÿ™‚

9. aativas says:

I hope they do blog in parallel universe .. ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice post.

1. hehe ๐Ÿ™‚ depends on which AD the parallel Universe belongs to ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Utterly smashing stuff.

Sweetest line in sci-fi…just loved it !

“I gave him one look, a look which could have killed him”

This story gave me = Smiles,thoughts,Imaginations,Emotions….and few unknown facts.

Great Job !!

PS: Normally i don’t prefer reading long posts but for some reason i felt like going on till the end however wished it had few more words in it.

Appreciated.

1. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ you really made my day! ๐Ÿ™‚ Because when I wrote this, I thought people may not like it. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

11. RSV says:

brilliant AK…
    you are intelligent, witty and a great thinker all in one…

1. Thanks sooo much Rahul ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ Hearing this from a would-be scientist!!!yayy! thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

great idea girl..very different, out of the box and refreshing post ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck for BAT

1. Thanks Neha ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you like it girl ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Saro says:

Avada… very nice. Sci Fi is one of my favorite genre’s of fiction too- esp chrysalids by john wyndham. do read when you have the chance and very nicely written.

Also if it should interest you read up on John Titor, the time traveler. A lot of his ‘predictions’ have gone wrong, but then again, time is relatives. Who’s to say he didn’t get it right? Or rather, it was not his past?

And your story just supports it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry if you find me rambling. Good show and all the luck with BATOM!

1. Thanks so much Saro ๐Ÿ™‚ Oh I havent read John Wyndham. Will definitely read it. John Titor same thing, havent read. I will pick up that book the next time I visit a bookstore.
      Thanks for suggesting me some awesome books to read !! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Let me just second what Saro said. John Wyndham is one of my favourite writers too.

2. oh wow! then I am going to grab a book soon!!

14. Guria says:

superb post! I understood all of it and enjoyed it immensely. This sci-fiction is a work of art… ๐Ÿ˜€
    Only you can do justice to this genre of stories. I’m going to re-read it several times now!! :))
    And this BAT surely has your name on it… All the best! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks girlie ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I am sooo glad that you liked it ๐Ÿ™‚ Yaayy!! ๐Ÿ™‚
      I initially thought people may not like such a geekish-post. And was scared that noone may understand. Thanks girl ๐Ÿ™‚

15. SiD says:

Read first line…:P Harry and Ron…ha ha….

I will b back..

16. SiD says:

A good science fiction is good science.

๐Ÿ˜€

need i say more? wonderful!!!!

1. Thanks Sid ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Good story… ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes the theory of parallel universes is very interesting…
    In fact the whole Terminator series of movies is built on the concept of time paradox.

1. Thanks Ash ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep I find this Parallel Universe theory really fascinating. I am planning to write a post on just that theory. It is really confusing too. I myself got confused while writing this story.. hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL! ๐Ÿ˜€

18. Mind blowing. The idea of this parallel universe amazes me! ๐Ÿ˜› Because, if we are the only ones God created… I’m not impressed!All the best for BATOM!

PS: http://bit.ly/aliensandme

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks Arjit ๐Ÿ™‚ Me too, I find this concept totally amazing.

19. Swayambhu says:

this one’s a science fiction that’s more science than fiction ….and still it reads great! all the best!!

1. Thanks Swayambhu ๐Ÿ™‚

20. Tavish says:

That was brilliant Avada… the way u built up the scenes was just amazing… u know what? I could imagine the scene by ur writing and when i looked at the picture of the deserted earth that u put up, it looked exactly like that… that shows how well u described the scene… there have been other sci-fi versions written for BAT but i would say this was the best… keep it up and all the best for BAT8

Cheers!
    Tavish
    Blog: Sensible Bakwas

1. Thanks so much Tavish ๐Ÿ™‚ I am so glad that you liked my story!! ๐Ÿ™‚

21. Murali says:

Ahaan! Isn’t this a self-fulfilling prophecy?
    jimmy was hesitant because the future self warned him so, but still it happens……..a predestination paradox?

kept it nice and simple ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Hehe yeah sort of ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

22. wordsnexpression says:

Heylo, I recently joined Blog-A-Ton and finally found time to read other fellow contestant’s posts.
    First, you have such a nice name, which is so unique, I really liked it.
    Second, I found your post really good. I have seen people who get lost in the vocabulary and end up writing a post that requires a dictionary to read with it, but you kept it simple and yet the expression has come out well. The imagination and the description of the sci-fi futuristic universe is at par.
    Third, I would have not wanted you to first go in minute details of what is Time Travel and Time Machine things. I feel the post should be written in such a way that we should not directly say what we are writing for instead after reading it the crux should justify it. Anyway, thats probably a simple suggestion, which I have.
    Overall, it was fun to read and enjoyed it.
    All the very best for the BATOM.
    Love & Peace
    Viv

1. Thanks Viv ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah even I dont like it when people use really heavy words to describe something simple. I like it when people write in simple language. Most of the “good” modern authors use simple english if you notice.
      Hmm yeah I think you are right about the suggestion that you gave. I will keep it in mind next time ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cool! A wonderful sci-fi story. The concept of parallel universe is amazing and intriguing too
    All the best for BAT-8!
    Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Shilpa ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

24. The Fool says:

Interesting. Even in HG Wells time machines, he finds the world similar to what you mention. By the way I recently finished the book ‘Parallel Worlds’ by Michio Kaku and STephen Hawkings’ berif history of time. Time travel, super strings, 11 dimesnions, wormholes – very interesting concepts

1. Yeah I loveeee Stephen Hawkings’ books. I have read them multiple times too. I havent read “Parallel Worlds” and HGWells book though. Should probably catch hold of that book. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

25. Sureindran says:

awesome, that’s all I want to say. and good luck too!

1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚

26. Leo says:

very nicely written! sad that that friend was lost in the end, but perhaps meddling with time might do that… or perhaps it was meant to happen…?

curiousity though.. when u warped back to the past from the future to stop ur present selves from goin to the future, what’d have happened when later, u’d warp back to the past from the future? would u have seen three of u and one jimmy?

1. Thanks Leo ๐Ÿ™‚
      Actually it was meant to happen. According to Parallel Universe, just by going back in time, you cannot prevent something from happening. Eg. You cannot go back in time and kill one of your ancestors. It will not change your present in any manner. You will not cease to exist because you killed your ancestor.
      I dont think there would be three people because those two went to the future (which was bound to happen) and only she had to come back (which was what happened). He never came back so he is stuck in the future forever. And probably he died in the future.
      This concept is too confusing actually ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Leo says:

yeah.. very confusing ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways, twas a really marvellous take on Time Travel…

blogrolling you… ๐Ÿ™‚ will be back whenever work/time permits to read more! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Thanks Leo ๐Ÿ™‚ Blogrolling you too! ๐Ÿ™‚ Would love to read your other posts too!!

27. Raksha Raman says:

This is totally cool! Not everyone can do justice to Sci-fi fiction but I must admit that you have done a fabulous job! Einstein’s Special Relativity is mind blowing! The parallel universe concept is a marvel and I’m glad to see justice being done here! Enjoyed it! ATB with BATOM!

1. Thanks so much Raksha ๐Ÿ™‚ I am so glad that you liked this story. I initially thought it would become too scientific and people may not like it ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Shoonya says:

Quite interesting read. Very engaging ๐Ÿ™‚
    Very well thought and composed.

1. Thanks so much Shoonya ๐Ÿ™‚

29. interesting post, it was an excellent read, loved the narration ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you Harsha ๐Ÿ™‚

30. Vipul Grover says:

Haha.. interesting.. U nd ur technical gyan :p

Let me trouble u now..

If um not wrong parallel universe is not in terms of time but a differnt dimension all together.

If its time, well, what if the grl frm past who now travels to future again decides to move back.. won’t a loop be formed.. nd hence, many girls will keep moving to and fro, loosing their identity as they move frm one universe to anothr??

Or is it just two of them – one here and one there, so wn 2010 girl movd to future, did she get merged with her identity in 250000??

Ummm.. answer answer :p

1. Hehe thanks Vipul ๐Ÿ™‚
      Actually Parallel Universe is more complicated. There wont be a loop and the second girl who went to the future wont come back. Because this girl who came back from the future saw herself go to the future, but that was just her past. Now she is back to 2010, which is where she will stay forever. It’s more like this. Let me give you an example:Eg. You cannot go back in time and kill one of your ancestors. It will not change your present in any manner. You will not cease to exist because you killed your ancestor. If you killed your ancestor by going to the past, it is like going to a different Universe and the course of action that takes place in that Universe may be completely different.
      It is actually way too complicated. I got confused while writing itself ๐Ÿ˜› Had to think a lot before coming to the ending. Hehehe

31. chetan says:

very nicely written..
    ah but why that boy didn’t come back,
    he was also wearing a band
    and i likes that you only imagined a simple wrist watch type time machine, rather than a big room size one….

interesting..

1. No actually you can assume that the band broke when he was carried away by the storm ๐Ÿ™‚ So only the girl was able to come back to 2010 ๐Ÿ™‚
      Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

32. Nethra says:

I enjoyed reading it. You seem to fancy harry potter, don’t you? I’m a hard core fan of harry potter.
    And wow! you have won so many tags from blogadda. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Nethra ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep I am a die hard Harry Potter fan. Wow! I am sooo happy to meet another fan. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Nethra says:

Same here. I’ve read all the books many times. ๐Ÿ™‚

33. The Survivor says:

This was good and yes sci-fi stories always rock ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep I just loooove sci-fi stories. I like them more than any other kind of story! ๐Ÿ™‚

34. VeNkY says:

One correction by travelling more than the speed of light we cant go to the future. The point is when we travel faster than light things happen around us would be slow.

To travel to future one has travel and constant speed without acceleration to escape the gravity of earth and rotate the earth once and more time would have passed in the earth than one the spaceship. This is what Einstein suggested.

However he wasn’t sure whether he go back to the past. This would be possible if only multiple parallel universes exist.

I AM VERY GLAD YOU STRESSED ON THAT.

And about wormhole, they are actually short cuts to reach the other parts of the universe. If you get into one wormhole and you get into another you are in a totally different place all together.

Another way we can beat time is to get to a higher dimension. This is possible if we can break the 3 dimensional membrane surrounding our universe. Atoms collide each other all the time but rarely do they collide head on. When they do collide the graviton or otherwise escapes to another dimension creating a gap in the dimesion which is there only for an unimaginably small period. This is what string theory suggest.

I liked the details shown in the story more than the story itself ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Agree with you on everything you have written here ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love these theories you know!! That was my idea actually. To put all the theories without people running away from my blog thinking its boring ๐Ÿ™‚ Looks like people did not feel it was boring science stuff. Thanks Venky!!!!! I am so glad you liked it ๐Ÿ™‚

1. VeNkY says:

well great idea i should say

Sooooo interesting!!!! I loved the concept, the story & everything. Now, please hand me that watch and let me go back in time:D
    Good Luck !!

1. Thanks girlie ๐Ÿ˜€ If I get hold of that watch, I am gonna take you with me for sure ๐Ÿ˜€

36. geeta says:

Hi Avada,
    First time on your blog.
    You seem to have done a lot of research in Sci-fi ,your story was wonderful..though I am not a die hard fan of Sci-fi stories but still you kept the spark alive…

Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog and sharing your views on my writing.keep visiting..
    All the Best for BAT 8

1. Thanks Geeta ๐Ÿ™‚ I am so so glad that you liked this story ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love sci-fi and that’s why I keep myself updated with these stuff.

37. Megha says:

Riveting post and the end was simply different..and thanks for explaining the theories…Nice work

1. Thanks Megha ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for reading it ๐Ÿ™‚

38. Doli says:

hey there’s a new movie coming up on Parallel universes concept.. I forgot the name but the trailers were coming on in the theater

1. Oh new movie on this concept. Wow! I gotta watch it then ๐Ÿ™‚ Let me check it at imdb. I will let you know if I get to know the name of the movie. Thanks Doli ๐Ÿ™‚

39. Apt story to the title and i liked it….very few posts justified the title(not even mine)…

The logic, rationality and validity with objectivity in the post are quite balanced with the twist at the end..
    great effort
    all d best for BAT8 ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Mahesh ๐Ÿ™‚ I am happy that you liked this post ๐Ÿ™‚

40. Makk says:

๐Ÿ™‚

here it was less of sci and more of fiction.unlike others

Cool post. njoyed. Keep smiling.

1. Thanks Makk ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

41. Truck Driver says:

Hey this one was awesome i loved reading it.i am sorry about ur friend and i hope u r still not in the parallel universe.

You know it was really nice, to see the proper explanation of parallel universe in the P.S. part. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Hehe ๐Ÿ™‚ No I am in the same Universe as yours else probably we would be participating in different blog-a-tons ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks TD ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you liked it! Btw why this name TruckDriver? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

42. Zubair says:

Nice work. Although the time travel part seemed cliched, bt the way you chose to end it by bringing in the concept of ‘Parallel Universe’, Awesome dude(/dudette) ๐Ÿ™‚
    I really liked it. All the best for Batom.

1. I am a dudette ๐Ÿ˜€ though looking at my name, you wouldnt know.. hehe. Thanks for reading it! and I am really glad that you liked it ๐Ÿ™‚

43. DilOnTheRocks says:

Parallel universe sounds very interesting…I love sci-fi fictions..especially when they start with Harry and Ron…:))

Good one…:)

1. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ Hehe. I still am addicted to Harry Potter.. ๐Ÿ™‚

44. Karthik says:

A sci-fi thriller at its best. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I only wish you’d written more. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I liked that experiment with rats. That was fun really. ๐Ÿ™‚
    A great story indeed.
    All the best for BATOM!
    Cheerios!

1. Thanks Karthik :)Yeah actually even I am feeling that this was very short. Probably will write more sci-fi because I am so crazy about them. I have already written another sci-fi long back. Need to publish it here ๐Ÿ™‚

45. loved the story….and the parallel universe thing really rocked…a very fitting end to such a fab story ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks LP ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ and welcome to my blog ๐Ÿ™‚

46. Hi there,i came across your blog in indiblogger, Kudos to your post! i really loved it. i have written a similar post myself check it out when you can : http://something-for-your-mind.blogspot.com/2009/01/negative-time.html. Keep blogging.. cheers!

1. Welcome to my blog Ashwin ๐Ÿ™‚ And thanks so much for reading my post. I am so glad that you liked it!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Let me read that post of yours then.

47. Prashant says:

Nice story. You mixed the concepts of mutiverse and warmholes with fiction very well!

1. Thanks Prashant ๐Ÿ™‚

48. Rajlakshmi says:

I am totally crazy about these wormholes and black holes… they fascinate me like anything…
    brilliant story and wonderful narration… just loved the ending ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Thanks so much Rajlakshmi ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ Same here, I am sooo fascinated with these things ๐Ÿ™‚

49. rupam says:

Awesome…Just visit your blog.
    Keep it up.