A K-story

This post might seem really very silly to some people and very funny to some others. This post was written just for fun. I don’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings or beliefs. Others who could not participate in this conversation earlier but enjoyed reading it, please go ahead and comment! And those who participated, have a gala time reading the entire thing again!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello folks.. Get some popcorn and start enjoying this previous janam/birth story with all kinds of twists and turns. This might sound somewhat like the usual episode of a saas-bahu type serial but it happened right there at Facebook. All the relationships and bonds of the previous birth were discovered and re-established within a few hours. And why not? Especially when you discover they are your blog buddies. Let’s give this some soap name from ‘K’, since K is lucky and I really want this mega- or giga- or tera- serial of ours to run successfully on my blogi-vision ๐Ÿ™‚ And hopefully we will atleast get nominated for best actor/actress/supporting actress/mother/mother-in-law/vamp or whatever role. We can have the award ceremony later. Coming to the name, it’s upto you guys to suggest a good soap name stating with “K” for this story. The best Kekta-type name suggested wins a special award from me. Here is the story in the form of conversations (copy-pasted from Facebook). I hope that people like Shruti who could not participate but would have loved to participate will enjoy this conversation. The conversation started with the results obtained from an application in Facebook (the results are in bold font)

The following are the bloggers involved in this ex-family reunion story:

Ash(Me), Sreya, Neha, Rahul, Shankar and Sid

And the Drama begins………………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Ash is Sreya’s Husband in the previous life.
Sreya: btw, rahul, i didn’t publish… but u were my (or ours, ash n mine )son!!!
๐Ÿ˜€
Betaaaa….
Rahul: ๐Ÿ˜€
maaaa……….

2. Steph is discovered as Vidhu’s wife in the previous life.

Sreya: arre Steph, i m pichhle janam’s padosi ke biwi ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
pati ko samhalo!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Vidhu: sreya meri behan hai, aap unko padosi mat kahiye ! mere dil ko thes pahunchti hai ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Neha: hahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

Sreya: vidhu-ji aap mujhe behan keh rehe hain???!!!
nahinnnn!!!
ooo achha biwi ke samne “behan” chalega!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Sreya: mera puro family FB pe… includin’ extramarital!! ๐Ÿ˜›
@rahul… mera betaa… padhai karo! ๐Ÿ˜›

Sreya: btw, mera pati abhi so rahe hain shayad…
whenevrr ash gets up, she is in for a biggie!! ๐Ÿ˜€
her/his (watevr) pichhle janam’s full family includin competition on FB!!!

Sreya: btw, in this janam my hindi sucks… pichhle janam me it was pretty good!
๐Ÿ˜›

Ash: OMG! Rahul was our son? Betaaa go and study otherwise no more pocket money for you. Oh btw Shankar was our daughter sreya.. Poori family mil gayi ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Shankar is Rahul’s Sister in the previous life.

Rahul: mazaa aa gaya ๐Ÿ™‚
behana please tie a raakhi.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Hahaha

Rahul: you were sreya’s husband..so u are my father..
hi Dad..
I need some money to buy a new car..

Ash: Chup chap jaake padayi karo..hamesha kelthe rehte ho..aaj se no pocket money..sreya ne bigaad ke rakka hai.. Btw Shankar is our bahu then.. Bahuuu

Ash: Sorry read it wrong. He is our daughter… Full family eh?

Rahul: happy family
๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Hahaha
Now u and Shankar shud start giving me some respect.. After all I was the head of the family ๐Ÿ˜€

Sreya: rahul… hamesha dad ko taang maat kiya karo!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
aur apni maa ko naam se koyi bulata hai kya???
Suniyeji waise mera hindi pehle se achha hai, hain na?? ๐Ÿ˜›
waisa where’s our daughter??!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Rahul: wo apni saheliyon ke saath boxing khelne gayi hai..
aapko bina bataye..

Sreya: u know sammy? aur ek behan tumhara!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Hehe.. Beti is poor in Hindi just like mother.. What to do! Beti has followed mom’s steps ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Ash: Hey wife what’s for dinner eh? Hahahaha.. N u better improve ur Hindi else I will divorce u ๐Ÿ˜€

Sreya: OYE! mere hubby!!! Ash!! Just woke up and asking for dinner??!! Hey
bhagawan! And hw can u divorce me, we are already dead!! In the pst life of
course!! ๐Ÿ˜€
And shankar, meri beti!!! Usse dhoond laye aap pati-ji!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Aaah now I can’t even divorce ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Vidhu: ๐Ÿ˜€

Sreya: aap divorce ke soch rehen hai…
hai daiyaa mein maar jawa!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Then what.. U have lovers n I don’t even know if these kids r mine ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Vidhu: ๐Ÿ˜€ answer, sreya !

4. Neha is Sreya’s Father in the previous life.

Neha: hahahaha, jinda rahe puttar ๐Ÿ˜›

Sreya: daddy!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
mummy kahan hai??? ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Neha: kaunsi wali mummy beta? ๐Ÿ˜€

Rahul: nanaji….
mujhe mere nanaji bhi mil gaye…
yippy!!

Ash: Oh wow my father in law.. ๐Ÿ˜€ you forgot to give me a car during marriage?
Can I get it now? ๐Ÿ˜›

Rahul: kya papa aap…
madam ne bataya tha ki dahej lena buri baat hai

Neha: i was a lawyer then also…so beta, dawri is illegal ๐Ÿ˜›

Sreya: and ash got me, what else cud he/she want??!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Yeah Rahul did u know that ur mother had extra marrital affairs?
Btw where is my MIL?

Neha: i asked already na, which one u r talking about?

Ash: Okay let’s negotiate.. How about a bike, instead of car? ๐Ÿ˜›

Neha: I asked, which MIL are u talking about? for, i have so many of them ๐Ÿ˜›

Ash: Omg.. Sreya r u listening?

5. Sid is Ash’s Sister in the previous life.

Ash: Now how is that? Rahul, this is your buwa

Sreya: great! i don’t what he is mine in Hindi…
but my hubby’s sister… ! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Neha: at least gender remains the same ๐Ÿ˜€

Sreya: whose gender????? sid’s??? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Neha: what do u think? i am talking about Rahul? ๐Ÿ˜›

Sreya: ooo right!!! easy mistake to make!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
sid will kill me!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Neha: let him, I anyways dont know him…:P

Sreya: let him???? u toh know me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜€

Neha: oh did I say let him? I meant dont let him, but the second part remains the same ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Hehehe.. Sid is gonna kill u girls.. Gender remains same.. Rotfl

Sreya: arre mere pati ji aa gaye!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash: Hehehe.. Where is my breakfast? I am getting late sreya ๐Ÿ˜ก

Neha: I thought sid was to kill her for her comments…is she still alive?

Sreya: hamara ek aur! ash and i had been very busy in our last life!!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Sam is Sreya’s Daughter in the previous life.

Sam: ROTFL… hiya mamma!where’s daddy?

Sreya: daddy is ash… rahul ur brother and shankar ur sister… chek chek!! ๐Ÿ˜€
pura family maojoot hai… ๐Ÿ˜€

Vidhu: and me ? u forgot ur extra marital affair ?

Sreya: how can i tell my daughter abt the extramarital… but then if u r the father… i might have to ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
don’t tell ash!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Sam: Lol big family…

Vidhu: yeah, i’ll keep it a secret ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i want to meet my daughter atleast on weekends ?

Ash: Looks like my wife had lot of other affairs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what is this sreya? How many kids n how many lovers? Kids r increasing with every min ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sreya: arre pati ji aap so jao….yeh sab mat suniye!!! chinta na karo!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
aap to mera pehla aur aakhri pyar hai ji!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Vidhu: acha ! aur main ? humare beech jo tha, uska kya sreya ?

Sreya: arre yaar san ihaan aa gaye…
mere paati abhi office ke liye nikaal rehen hain… then… okay??!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Vidhu: okay hai jee ๐Ÿ˜›

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you are confused who is who, these family trees which we arrived at, might help you in understanding:

family-tree21

family-tree11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I want to award Sreya for starting this conversation session and for making all of us have a fun time. She so cutely dramatized the whole thing that I thought she deserves this award from my side. Love you loads girlie (wifey ๐Ÿ˜› )!! ๐Ÿ™‚

you-rock
Claps claps claps!!! Curtains drop.

This is for the gang involved (Rahul, Sreya, Neha and other family members ๐Ÿ˜› involved in the conversation pick this up). I am taking this up for myself too :D. This is just a token for remembrance ๐Ÿ™‚

tokenfb

1. soin says:

lol ..comedy po..the disclaimer was unneeded.. and bloody so jobless u ppl are??and its all confusing..u made a family tree??omg..deforestation=reincarnation..anyways forgive the cliche..it was nice read..free

1. hehehe.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

2. VeNkY says:

The graph is too too much hehehee

1. VeNkY says:

Let me try and who are my realtions in FB

2. hehehe ๐Ÿ™‚ Add us on FB.. lets see how you are related to us ๐Ÿ˜›

3. RSV says:

I am still waiting for my sister to come and say something..
    jyada sharmana theek nahi hai….

and what? my mother (also) had an extramarital affair??

1. Yeah wonder why your sister is so shy.. she did not even reply on FB ๐Ÿ˜€ Maybe he/she is embarrassed about the fact that he was a she in previous birth ๐Ÿ˜›

1. shankar says:

my god..lots of conversation going on about me over here and FB… lol..i am not shy or embarrassed…. I was little busy yesterday so didnt notice the convo…..

RSV you still remain my bro..dude….

2. hehe.. finally my daughter became courageous and started involving herself in learning more about the family history ๐Ÿ™‚

romba kushtamappa ๐Ÿ™‚

1. understood this.. difficult to understand eh? ๐Ÿ˜›

yesh ๐Ÿ™‚

2. hehe.. looks like nobody got it ๐Ÿ˜›

not even the ones it was meant for?? ๐Ÿ™‚

5. RSV says:

mmm…
    mummy ko hi saare awards doge..haan??
    (aaj kal ke maa-baap, bachchon ko to bhool hi gaye hain!!)

1. Bete..I have an award for the whole gang. Pick it up. I am accepting this award for myself too ๐Ÿ˜€ Howz it? just for the remembrance ๐Ÿ™‚

2. shankar says:

bro…see our dad has lots of love for our mom.. even though our mom has some affairs… true love… but she forgot her children….

1. Guria says:

Who forgot her children???
        Beti, u r complaining about ur poor poor mummy???
        Where were u last night, huh?? Mummy-daddy ko bina bataye kahan gaye the??? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

2. shankar says:

lol… sorry forgot to refer the past gender…. i was talking about ash…my dad…. no rewards or awards for myself and rsv….

3. shankar says:

yesterday night?? illegal racing…. underground racing…. dont u know that ur daughter is a racing fanatic??

4. Guria says:

No, I just read “burning rubber”…
        Maa hoon naa, kya nahin soch leti hoon!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
        Go figure!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

5. shankar says:

burning rubber.. thats how i call racing as….
        ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Dad has given a token for everyone. And if mom wins, the children should be proud about their mom (though she is not faithful to dad ๐Ÿ˜ฆ )

6. Shruti says:

Arey ashwini! What’s all this!! ROFL!!!!
    I was completely laughing! But girl…err….sirji, aapki beti shankar kahan gayi? He/she was not in this conversation! Migh…I think she is feeling shy to start a convo :D..You have brought up your daughter so well sirji! Aur aapki pathni bahut achi hai:P How many extra marital affairs and how many kids :O Sreya really really had a busyyyyy life ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
    Really, truly awesome! Completely enjoyed it!!

P.S: But i missed it ash! Completely missed this fun!

1. hehehe.. liked it? ๐Ÿ™‚ You know what, we really missed you ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Even Neha was telling that you were absent! Girl, hope this conversation will make you join FB. That was my intention too.. to make you join FB.. Join FB, we will have more such conversations in future ๐Ÿ™‚ and sreya maam is unbeatable.. Wonder why my daughter did not reply.. probably he/she got embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜€

1. RSV says:

shruti ki photo bhi dekhne laaya hai
        ๐Ÿ˜›

2. Shruti says:

I don’t know why! But Am not understanding your hindi rahul! Even in this convo, i tried my level best to understand…Now translate

3. RSV says:

I knew you won’t understand
        ๐Ÿ˜€
        it was deliberate
        ๐Ÿ˜›

4. Shruti says:

grrrr X-(
        Tel me na…what does that mean? ‘shruti’s photo can be seen’, is this what you mean!

5. dekhne laaya hai or dekhne laayak hai? Rahul, clarify ๐Ÿ˜›

6. RSV says:

Oh sorry,
        its laayaK..
        ๐Ÿ˜€

7. hehe…got it ๐Ÿ™‚ shh.. secret.. let’s not translate to her ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Shruti says:

๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
        Bad dad n bad son!
        ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

9. We will tell you on one condition – you shud join FB! what say Rahul bete?

10. Shruti says:

:O :O :O
        Blackmail!

tum dono milke shruti ko milke tang mat karo…me bhi join karti hu ๐Ÿ™‚

@ shruti, i m saying, stop bothering shruti…she is very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

12. sab milke shruti ko tang karo..tabhi jaake woh chehre ke pustak main barti ho jaayegi ๐Ÿ˜€

13. Guria says:

Oye Shruti, mere pati aur bete ko bura maat kahiyo!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚
        Waise Beta Rahul, ‘Shruti dekhne layak hai’ matlab?? What are u telling ur dad?? Bahu ghar la rahe ho kya??? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Let Shruti keep thinking!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€

14. Shruti says:

bahu??????
        *Blinking*
        What’s going on here! Hey rahul, tell me

15. shankar says:

hey..shruthi.. avanga un photo va pakanumnu solranganu nenaikaren…. aana correcta nu theriyala… namba ippo tamil la pesalam.. ippo avangaluku namba enna pesaromnu puriyadhu….. avanga yaarukum tamil theiryadhunu nenaikaren..he..he…

16. Shruti says:

hey shankar sama idea da…mukiyama avanga pera capital ah pottu mathadha tamil la yezhudhina super ah irukkum ๐Ÿ˜›

17. shankar says:

RSV enna sonnana…. ASH adhayedha sonna…. idhu ennanu puriyama.. avanga enna panna poranganu paru… avanga unkita na sollitenu nenachipanga.. ana enaku hindi theriyadhunu avangaluku theriyadhu…. he..he…

18. Shruti says:

exactly…idhula, SREYA is asking RSV, veetukku marumagal ah kutitu vara plan podrengala nu! Yenna koduma idhu ๐Ÿ˜›
        Namma rendu perum ipdi pesiye vaangi kattikka porom ๐Ÿ˜›

19. what are you people trying to decode in hindi by encoding it in tamil? ๐Ÿ˜› decode everything to english please

20. rahul says:

seriously msin bhi confused hoon..
        maan baap pata nahi kahan tak ki baat soch lete hain
        ๐Ÿ˜›

21. Applause to sreya was making such long sentences in hindi without any mistake, this time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ haan sreya shaayad woh bahu banane ki baat kar raha hai.. dekhne laayak hai was a hint ๐Ÿ˜‰

22. Shruti says:

I understood this one :O :O
        So it was just a hint na?!

23. shankar says:

hey..here i am..and shruthi ash told me not to talk unnecessarily… my dad is so scared of my mom’s affair and so my dad has restricted me to limits(since me being a daughter)….hope my dad dont get frustrated and kill my mom…..

24. Shruti says:

hehehehehh ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›
        Lol!!
        Wow, you are a scared daughter! Ash, sreya listening!
        Rahul see what you sissie is telling ๐Ÿ™‚

25. shankar says:

now my dad has instructed me not to comment more than once.. (to maintain my shy image)

26. Shankar bete I have given you every permission to talk. But dont tell Shruti aunty ๐Ÿ˜€

27. rahul says:

my sister is a perfect bhartiya naari..
        par pata nahi raat bhar kahana rahti hai??

28. shankar says:

shruthi is already at FB.. but she is not using it.. she is struck with same old orkut….. grow up girl..join fb…

29. Shruti says:

Dai, i lost my password! moreover,I am facing probs with my FB account ๐Ÿ˜ฆ
        Have to open a new account!

30. Guria says:

And Daddy loves Mummy best…
        What affairs… Ash is my first and last!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
        In between that everything is insignificant?? Right pati-ji??? ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

31. shankar says:

dont u know to retrieve your password?? dont speak like a kid… and find reasons.. i guess you have not forgotten ur mail id and its password..

32. Shruti says:

even u ask venky…we both tried a lot! When i entered my ID it says incorrect email ID

33. yeah.. I am now trying to look for better options outside.. once I get someone better, I will leave your mom.

7. Guria says:

Shruti, do join FB, yaar! We missed you! ๐Ÿ™‚
    By the way, our daughter (Shankar) is a bit shy. Hasn’t started talking yet! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
    RSV, daddy of course loves mummy more!! Achha thik hai, since i’m a good mummy, let’s share… :~))
    And suniye-ji! thankyoi-ji! *full sharmana* ๐Ÿ˜€
    And to no one in particular: Thank God Ash doesn’t know, besides having an extramarital with Vidhs, I was also Ste’s wife!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Great post girl err… hubby!!! I had been thinking of doing the same! But the family tree was the icing!! I’ll post it on FB! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the sweet words. And we all rocked didn’t we!! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Yeah looks like daughter is really shy ๐Ÿ™‚ Hey Rahul, mummy will always get good awards.. but you can share it with her ๐Ÿ™‚ OMG! another husband? girl what’s this? what’s going on? So how many affairs totally? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ your husband is really disappointed now!!!!!!

1. shankar says:

ha..ha.. now dad and mom are going to have a huge fight… bro let watch the drama and enjoy…

2. this wife has soooo many affairs? !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

3. rahul says:

nahi,,,,,,,,,
        pitaji aisa mat karo, Meri maa ne sirf aapko hi apna pati parmeshwar mana hai..

I’m sorry I read it twice but got completely lost in the family punar janam saga ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Will re-visit a little later & try again.

Btw, with my little understanding, I gathered you’re on FB. Do add me!

1. hehehehe.. gal! dint the family tree help you with that? ๐Ÿ˜ฆ Add me on FB gal!! I sent you a request to your gmail id from FB ๐Ÿ™‚

U on FB! Add me too!!!

2. Added girl! sent you a request! ๐Ÿ™‚

RIFL girl…too good…u actually posted the whole damn thing…hahahahahaahah…but I know only 3 of u, so half the relations still wouldn’t have made sense to me, but ur family tree clarified it all…n btw, only 2 ex-partners? hmmm, my impression is pretty good in front of my darling DIL ๐Ÿ˜›

its ROFL*
      a typo ๐Ÿ˜€

2. hehehe.. you dont know the other two? who? Shankar and Sid? I thought you knew them. Lets make a second part of this and I promise you to add more current partners in the next tree ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ Btw I am SIL (not DIL :x) dont change my gender now!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ฆ I want a gaadi so need to apply some butter to you na ๐Ÿ™‚ (remember my dowry?!)

gaadi aur tumhe? nahi…n no, i dunno shankar n sid…though I still pulled sid’s leg thr ๐Ÿ˜›

n sorry SIL, forgive me for changing ur gender…that i can do for few of them only na ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Maybe I will change wife and get a new FIL, who can give me gaadi ๐Ÿ˜€

as per the latest buzz, u have anyways left ur wife na ๐Ÿ˜›

4. yeah but now I am getting an instinct that probably sid killed my wife. Murder mystery! should investigate further into this matter. If so, I must be having another wife. Time to find her

5. rahul says:

meri buwa ne meri maa ki hatya ki??
        nahi……..
        bhagwaan ye din bhi dikhane the tujhe??

3. shankar says:

and neha if you dont know me..I am little innocent daughter of ash..and sreya.. the only nice person in this family….

daughter of my son? hmmm, I now know how nice n innocent u must be ๐Ÿ˜€

2. shankar says:

so..ur my grandfather… ??

it looks like so grand daughter ๐Ÿ˜›

4. Shankar says:

so..you had two x-partners and then married my grand ma to give birth to my mom… and my mom too has affairs… i think making extra affairs is mixed in the blood group of our family… he..he…

5. hehehee.. everyone in the family has multiple partners ๐Ÿ˜€ it runs in the family.. hope my kids wont break the family tradition

ash disclosed only two ๐Ÿ˜›

7. will modify the family tree to add more stuff into it!

8. rahul says:

nice??

ROFL ๐Ÿ˜† FB n its funny applications and u ppl on top of that! Superb time-pass eh ๐Ÿ˜‰
    A family tree with blue n pink too – awesome girl ๐Ÿ˜€

1. hehehe.. thanks girlie ๐Ÿ˜€ yeah all these FB apps give some junk results (100% fake results) but they are funny! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Guria says:

FAKE???!!!! Mei aaapki asli biwi!!! Fake kisko bola!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

2. I trust you wife. I was talking about your extramarital results.. they were fake ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I am a member of butter-troupe right?)

3. rahul says:

ise bolte hain pati wrata naari!!

4. rahul says:

ise bolte hain patni wrata nar..

5. eggjactly puttar ๐Ÿ™‚

11. shankar says:

My mom has some complicated affairs.. its pretty difficult to understand her….
    and i didnt understand the second entire convo…

“2. Steph is discovered as Vidhuโ€™s wife in the previous life”

1. Shruti says:

Steph is discovered as Vidhuโ€™s wife in the previous life
      But sreya has relationship with both :O :O
      Sreya?!?!!
      Ash! Whatta family!

1. shankar says:

steph is vidhu’s wife.. ok..then how can sreya have relationship with both.. this questions the gender of my mom… he..he…

2. Guria says:

Actually these conversations were going on Vidhu n Steph’s profile ๐Ÿ˜›
      Steph was Vidh’s wife, and then had a sex change and then I was HIS wife!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      By the way, Vidhu was my first love after Ash!
      Learn it Shankar, after all u r my daughter!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Agree with Shruti. how can you like both husband and wife at the same time? ๐Ÿ˜›

3. it is just that Vidhu is husband of steph and Sreya is telling I was your neighbor’s wife. And they talk about Vidhu and Sreya being lovers, so extramarital affair ๐Ÿ˜€

12. Guria says:

Somehow FB has completely demolished my character!!! Last life’s of course!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank God Ash did say that I dramatized it!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

People will start hating this bewafa bahu!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Yeah FB has totally demolished your past life character girl ๐Ÿ™‚ nothing more is left now ๐Ÿ˜›
      you are now like a villain in kekta’s serial ๐Ÿ˜›

13. Shruti says:

Hey shankar irukiya?!

1. Shankar says:

hey shruthi this is not chat room…. instead of asking this in gmail..facebook.. ur asking here??

14. SiD says:

Oh man, oh man…oh man…this is more complicated than the complete K-series…damm u ashwini, fix these feeds…i cud read only the title in office (use feedburner for noble sould like me who survive on feeds)…

now, I really did not follow the relationships, but understood one thing…that my distant brother’s (Ash’s) family is creating a big chaos here, naughty naughty family… and however complicated and confusing and embrassing it may sound, I am the distant cool aunt of the notty people who comes once in a while and shouts watup…:P

As far as Neha madam is concerned, u know me, u have seen my blog and I have seen yours… but aparently we have not been officially introduced, I am the one who is gonna kill you…

and yes Misfit girl, you are also in my list after her…cos as the officially sali of last janam…so ideally…i have the ‘official’ right to mess with you…

p.s. I am going to kill you

Now, for my last janam ka brother (Ash) we have to go hunting the parents… and aparently I need to know where the hell is my family…or did i die only by hitting on Guria??

i have a memory loss…kaun hai ye sab log? ๐Ÿ˜€

1. hahaha..I know why you lost memory.. FIL escaping without giving me gaadi.. bad bad..

memory loss is better than being murdered na…i was only talking about gender thr, rest of the work was done by u naughty girls ๐Ÿ˜€ :p

3. hehehe. now sid is not gonna leave you girls ๐Ÿ˜€

hope he suffers from memory loss ๐Ÿ˜›

2. hey sid.. welcome to the mad club ๐Ÿ˜€ Isnt it complicated? My wife has soooo many husbands and lovers. Dont you feel you have watched such stuff on TV earlier? Kinda Deja-vu right.. Hope our parents had just single partners..we need to hunt for our parents. It’s quite possible that our mom is waiting for us in some temple from last janam, you know (remember KaranArjun right?) Yeah probably you killed my wife and FIL and gave me mukti in the previous janam. I must have married another lady after that and lead a happy life with my kids.

3. I will fix the feeds (I thought I did earlier :D). Are these sites blocked @ your office?

4. rahul says:

buwaji……..
      namaste..
      ๐Ÿ˜€

15. Shruti says:

Avada, i understood what rahul said and i understood only by the comment you sent to GURIA!

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ lets see what Rahul has to say now.. he has vanished suddenly

1. rahul says:

what should I said shruti??
        You tell me..
        “waise,Pitaji ke charan sparsh kar liye?”
        ๐Ÿ˜›

2. hehehe.. your mom and I have finalized on the bahu now ๐Ÿ˜›

16. Guria says:

Did I actually start all this??!!! :O
    It seems like a landslide!!
    I’m dying in my last life, patiji!!

I’m crying out in my deathbed!!
    Main hamesha aap se wafa ki hain, par aap samajh nahin paye… aj jab main aur nahin rahungi… tab aap jaan jayenge ke main sirf aap aur sirf aapki hi thi!!!! *music-music*

Producer aur paise nahin derehe hain… so, the vamp dies as sati-savitri!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

By the way, i do know Hindi but have difficulty typing it in English! ๐Ÿ˜›

1. hehe.. I was just talking about the possibility that Sid killed you and Neha. It may not be the truth.. I might come and kill Sid when he tries to kill you people. You know how much I love my wife right? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Check out.. you were my teacher too.. I had married my teacher, you know ๐Ÿ˜€ I wouldnt let my wife like that ๐Ÿ™‚ Especially when I found out another daughter of ours..check out!!

1. rahul says:

it fits..
        facebook actually made u naag..
        shh!!………
        so that u can avenge the death of your wife..

2. hmmm looks like I was an icchadari naag and took revenge (like Sridevi does)

17. vishnu says:

sum1 gimme an aspirin.. my head is spinning..
    am very weak in relations.. this confused the hell outta me..

18. Miss_Nobody says:

Would you be offended if I said I dint get it? lol Crazy heheh

1. hahaha.. I wont girl ๐Ÿ™‚ because even I am, myself, still confused ๐Ÿ˜€

19. HaRy says:

ooo the post was quite confusing initally and ha ha lol at the family tree or flowchart or whatever yu wanna call!! it was nice and made sense…disclaimer eh!! ha ha

HaRy

1. hehehe.. ๐Ÿ˜€ glad atleast somebody understood (hopefully you understood right?)

20. Guria says:

I absolutely love this……. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    What a great idea you had of making this awesome conersations etched in time forever! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Hehe ๐Ÿ™‚ Me too me too ๐Ÿ™‚ Read it again now and could stop laughing. Everytime I read it, I burst out laughing ๐Ÿ˜€

1. I mean couldnt stop laughing ๐Ÿ™‚

21. Sree says:

Just read…uff…hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Title can be “Kaun, Kya, Kisi Ko Kuch Khabar?” ๐Ÿ˜€
    6 times lucky! ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Hehe ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope the conversation made some sense ๐Ÿ™‚ That was such a cool title you gave to the post Sree ๐Ÿ™‚

oh man!!! read this again and it was so much fun..went down the memory lane..nostalgic post ๐Ÿ˜€

now, forget all the old relations and let’s start afresh..

where is my Guria? ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Hehe.. I read it again too now and had to hold my stomach since I laughed so much. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah we should take that quiz again and start it all over again ๐Ÿ˜‰

23. Harini says:

LMAO! Totally hilarious. Btw, how am i related :P.

1. Hehe ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah we need to find out how you are related. Lets hope you dont turn out into another one of Sreya’s BFs in the previous janam ๐Ÿ˜‰