Paintings -2

Finally completed the painting which I was doing from a long time. After this painting, I am taking a break from Painting (since work has suddenly become hectic) and I have no time for other activities like reading books. This is my most favourite ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Going to gift it to my parents. Please let me know how this one is ๐Ÿ˜€

painting2

1. Miss_Nobody says:

Is that a painting?!WOW WOW WOW WOW!!I thought it was a photograph what with the shadows and the sunlight-that is BRILLIANT.Plus I love that you practise “traditional” painting-I’m not a big fan of modern art-mainly cos I don’t get it lol.This is just THA SHIZ,if you don’t mind me saying so :)Its going to make one hell of a present!

1. thanks so much girlie.. even I dont like modern art.. even I cannot understand what the painter intended to paint there ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Guria says:

You know I paint and sketch a lot too… and this is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time… you are really and doubly talented ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

1. thank you thank you thank you girlie ๐Ÿ™‚ Girl, I would love to see your paintings ๐Ÿ™‚ upload some na

3. Brilliant ! I always get a tinge of envy along with appreciation when I see artists for their creativity with brush! Oh wait, am bit green now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohhh… Don’t tell me you didn’t just cut and paste the bit of sunlight emerging from between the trees…

But I doubt. Looking at the darkening shades of blue in the sky as one goes towards the periphery of the picture. Not to mention the darkening shades of brown on the hills as they get deeper…

Ohh… and the meshwork of branches and the reflection of sunlight from the leaves in between…

I just want to know who on earth suggested you to get into boring hardware stuff when you are simply marvellous at painting…

1. Hey nothing is copy pasted ๐Ÿ˜› I painted everything from scratch ๐Ÿ˜€ took a plain white canvas and started it.. thanks so much Shobhit ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

5. soin says:

its nice.. the rays are nice..but the watermark is shabby on the blog pic..exactly how long did it take for u to do this..and u share my sis name..free

1. I put the watermark on the pic just to avoid piracy and to maintain the rights ๐Ÿ™‚ I took more than 2 mts (around 3 hrs a week) ๐Ÿ˜ฆ It took a lotttt of effort, this one.. thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

is this a painting??? I thought this is a photo….

wonderful AK… superb ๐Ÿ™‚

1. thanks so much Kanagu ๐Ÿ™‚

7. That’s a painting??? Holy moly! It’s amazing…looks very real…awesome!!!

By the way, there is something waiting for you at my blog…

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks so much girlie.. hopping to your blog right away ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Is that a painting for sure!!!! OMG! Breath-taking!

1. Thanks swaram ๐Ÿ™‚ yep I painted this one ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like a beautiful photograph! Too good, Ashwini. It has got depth with all the shades in the background. Nice.

1. Thanks so much Sandhya ๐Ÿ™‚

10. shankar says:

Amazing…. hey..have you taken some high definition wallpaper and just resized it pixels to show as painting??? lol.. just kidding… start a separate blog for painting.. and weekly do one painting and upload it there…simply superb…

1. hehe.. yeah but right now considering taking a break from painting.. so guess no more paintings ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Niveditha says:

OMG! You painted that… It looks very real! And I just chanced upon your blog and thought you’d an interesting name… I wonder why you decided to name yourself after a death curse!

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you so much.. thanks for dropping by.. Hehe..I am a die hard Potter fan and just for fun I kept it as my name ๐Ÿ™‚ Now it’s been almost 5 yrs since I adorned this name

12. Shruti says:

OMG OMG OMG!!
    Truly awesome! I tried a painting like this once but it ended up like a modern art! ๐Ÿ˜›
    But this is.. beautiful, marvellous, splendid, fantastic, superb (Can u help me with some more adjectives?!)

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks soooo much shruti ๐Ÿ™‚ hey upload some of your paintingsna.. would love to see them. I am sure they will be good.. make a post for your paintings

13. Vipul Grover says:

Girl u know, now u hv made me doubtful.. i cant blive tht this is a painting.. As dan brown puts it in The Lost Symbol “Nothing is hidden that will not be made known; nothing is secret that will not come to light.”
    lol.. just kidding
    Frankly i’ve nvr seen sch a piece of art. u r amazingly talented.. i bow 2 thee ๐Ÿ˜€

1. hehe.. this is indeed painting ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you thank you thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

I paint too, but not as good as u…hmmm, the butter gang seem to have discovered another common talent (sorry, I can’t be so modest to call it an interest instead of talent)…shruti also does modern art…:P

about his painting, it is fantabulously amazing…too good girl ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Wow.. the butter gang is pretty talented huh? why dont you gals upload some artwork too? I want to see your paintings ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you girl ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Shruti says:

Hey neha… LOL..
        I start doing something and end up writing something else! What to do! ๐Ÿ˜›

2. hey shruti.. I want to see some of your paintings ma ๐Ÿ™‚

15. VeNkY says:

Hey did you really paint this one. This is too good.
    hey what is behind that pic

1. Yep painted this one.. behind the pic? where? I took the pic using my phone (hence it is little skewed.. not rectangular in the pic).. Behind the pic, I had my Easel and room. Thanks so much ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Vani says:

Excellent. Too good..

1. Thanks so much Vani ๐Ÿ™‚

17. aativas says:

Very good painting. But can you please take the watermark to the left corner (and reduce the size too) ? It is spoiling the fun ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

1. yep will do that and will upload a new pic then ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Sheer brilliance!!! I am stunned and speechless.. You are so talented. Loved the sunrays peeking in between the trees. Your parents are gonna love it..Trust me, they’ll be stunned & touched too ๐Ÿ™‚

But.. Why the break? With such talent, there shouldn’t be breaks ever.. Keep painting!!!

1. thanks so much girlie ๐Ÿ˜€ yeah actually you are right.. should not discontinue.. even my mom said the same thing.. ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Mahak says:

as discussed on FB – awesome…… thumbs up to u..did i tell you how much proud i am of you after seeing your art?

1. thanks sooo much sweetie ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ *big hug*

20. dmanji says:

Truly this is your best till date !!! It almost looks like a picture…but its a painting …. one word …Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

1. thank you sooo much Dhiman ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

???!!!! ..thats a painting!! omg.. it looks so natural..i thot it was a foto which u took..very nice ๐Ÿ™‚ wow…takeabow AK

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks so much gils

HP fan…gud writer..too gudda painter!!! kalakrel pongo ๐Ÿ™‚

2. “kalakrel pongo” translation plz
        Thanks sooo much gils ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ™‚ thts tamil for “u rock buddy”:)

4. okay got it..thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

22. RSV says:

I don’t paint but I can observe..
    this is one of the finest I have come across..
    as i said..u should take this thing seriously ๐Ÿ˜›

1. Thanks so much Rahul ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep I am now thinking about spending some time every weekend on this, without fail ๐Ÿ™‚

23. VISHNU says:

awe.. wait for it.. soooome..
    too good.. maybe u could have kept a competition.. keep the original image from which u drew this and this one aside and u shd hav told us to identify which is real n which one was a painting.. keep em coming..

1. Hey you gave a fantastic idea ๐Ÿ™‚ wish I had thought about it earlier ๐Ÿ˜ฆ It would have been fun!!! Will try to do it for my next painting ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Titaxy says:

oh my god, that looks more like a photograph…you are talented, girl…awesome!

1. Thanks sooo much Titaxy ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

25. Awesome!! How do you manage to get the sun like that in the painting?

1. Thanks DI ๐Ÿ˜€ It was just done by using more of white & little orange paint ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so damn glad and proud to have such a talented girl on the butter troupe ๐Ÿ˜€

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks Neha ๐Ÿ™‚

2. The butter troupe has very talented people huh ๐Ÿ™‚ Everyone’s good at everything they do ๐Ÿ™‚

27. PNA says:

Looks more like a photo… the sun and the grass look so real and alive

Ava, u are so talented girl ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Pinoo ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Nethra says:

Awesome! At first, I thought it was a photograph.

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks girlie!!!!!!!

29. Smitha says:

That is so amazing! I would have never figured out that it is a painting! You are very talented, Ava!

1. Thanks for liking it Smitha ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚