Paintings -1

Hello guys,

I successfully completed some paintings πŸ˜€ Check them out here. Please do give me some comments.

I will be gifting the blue flower to one of my close friends, B.

Some people made fun of me when I said I was painting like K said “Are you planning to sell them and make money?”. Such rude comments did not hinder my spirit. This would not have been possible without my parents’ encouragement.

downloads

1. shankar says:

omg… you can paint too…. good one… top three pics looks like a photograph…. good one.. your friend made a very funny comment…

1. thanks Shankar πŸ™‚

2. Guria says:

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

I want one!!! πŸ˜›
    Honestly, they are awesome. I paint and sketch myself and I simply LOVE yours! πŸ™‚
    You did them in water? Or is it oil?
    I love that strawberry and the pears, and the water droplets on them… make one for me?? πŸ˜€

1. thanks girlie.. it is oil.. will make one for you πŸ™‚ wow..you sketch too.. put some pics na

3. RSV says:

especially the strawberry…..
    I loved it..feel like having one…
    u are a very creative person….
    a writer plus a painter..WOW,..

1. πŸ™‚ even my fav is the strawberry .. thanks a lot Rahul πŸ™‚

Ohhh my God… !!! Those are amazing.

And as Guria said about the droplets, they look absolutely real. Just as if you had put them on the paintings after completing them…

I always think that people who can paint such real-looking pictures have the special ability to understand the reality of things. Their minds can capture, imagine and reproduce exactly how they see things. And that’s a very special talent.

Wonderfully done… πŸ™‚

1. omg.. such nice words!! thanks so much shobhit πŸ™‚

5. Lovely ! I love artistic flavours in life! Keep it up ! Keep painting !

My pick is the blue one and the first in the second row ! Since blue one you are gifting to B , i will settle for the other one πŸ˜€

1. πŸ™‚ thanks a lot lakshmi.. Will make few more and give you one of them

6. swetha says:

its superb!!! the colors and combinations are really beautiful!! The flowers are good.. and i like the strawberry too!!
    you have a good talent dear:) Keep Painting!

1. thanks so much girl πŸ™‚

7. Miss_Nobody says:

I love them!You are super talented!Will you give the strawberry to me? hehThe waterdroplets look so real!

1. thanks girlie.. strawberry has been my favourite too.. lemme make more strawberries and give you some πŸ™‚

8. Vipul Grover says:

Hey girl.. Anothr side of u.. bt i ca’t believe they r paintings, i mean d fruits one. Strawberry luks so yummy nd how do u paint those dew drops.. wow..
    Better u upload thm individually with bigger size πŸ™‚

1. Thanks a lot vipul πŸ™‚ okay then I will put bigger ones in my second post on this.. πŸ™‚ The dew drops are using the different shades of the strawberry’s base color (you will need dark, light and medium tone of that color).

2. Vipul Grover says:

Cool. I get the method.. Gr8 wrk ashwini.. keep thm cuming πŸ™‚

P.S. I myself have been planning on learning the art of painting all over again. Used 2 b gud (not very gud) at it wn in school.. bt jus didn’t continue 😦
      Mayb u cum as an inspiration.. lets c πŸ™‚

3. Wow.. you used to paint.. why dont you get back then? would love to see your paintings πŸ™‚

They look like photographs!!! πŸ™‚

I’m so glad you didn’t get deterred by the passing comments made by ppl. SImply superb. You are immensely talented. The last one (at the bottom) is my favourite.

Are these water colours???

I’m eagerly waiting for part 2.. Fast pls!!

1. thanks girlie.. they are oil colours.. part 2 might take 3-4 weeks.. right now working on a very bigggg painting and it needs lot of time 😦 with the hectic schedule it will get dragged 😦 I really want that kind of life you were talking about.. sitting next to a lake and painting calmly πŸ™‚

hey… this is too good πŸ™‚ awesome…

that too the first one… how you are able to paint that water drop..

superb πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

paint more πŸ™‚

1. thanks a lot Kanagu.. the water drop just needs 3 shades of the strawberry’s base color (light, medium and dark shade).. I am painting one more big scenery.. will put it up as soon as I am done

11. Mith says:

I want one too!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have the one of the boat??

Please please pretty please????

1. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ thanks Mith.. I will make one for you πŸ™‚

loved all, khas karke both the paintings in the second row…awesome talent gal..

1. thanks soo much girl πŸ™‚

13. Shruti says:

ahhhh!! U are a painter too! Multi faceted eh?!
    I tried that droplets many times! But it had never fallen in its place!

1. πŸ™‚ thanks girlie.. did you try with oil or water color painting?

Wonderful! Loved the strawberry one πŸ™‚

1. thanks swaram πŸ™‚

15. Shruti says:

I tried with Oil only!! But alas i couldn’t get the perfection!

1. oh..try again girlie..I can give you tips

Ashwini, this is too beautiful. I thought because of the dew drops, it was a photo – strawberry! Incredible! The next one is so realistic… the colour combination and the shapes…I have read somewhere that good painters should not draw the exact shape of the fruit, it should have some shape distortion, to look real. You have done that.

The blue flower, nature painting…you are too good, Ashwini.

1. thank you so much sandhya πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

17. WhatsinaName says:

Beautiful Beautiful Paintings.. I used to paint when I was a kid.. But they never were extra ordinary…

18. hary says:

i dont think i can differentiate which one is a photograph and a painting if yu place them together!! wow so nice they are!!…cheers:)..keep em coming

1. thanks so much Hary πŸ™‚

19. dmanji says:

Hey the paintings are of very high quality ….I liked the boat one not that others are less but somehow I have a liking for anything to do with water πŸ˜€

1. same here Dhiman.. even I loveee water.. thanks a lot πŸ™‚

20. Doli says:

Ohhh I wish I was your friend too πŸ™‚ the paintings are really lovely! I especially liked the strawberry and the purple flowers! Are they tulips?

1. thanks a lot πŸ™‚ I think they are tulips

21. RSV says:

hey awada I made up for my mistake..
    I am sorry for being do late..

1. thanks Rahul πŸ™‚

22. vishnu says:

even i want 1.. u better start painting coz there hav been a lot of requests..
    i liked the water droplets on the fruits.. looks like u r a perfectionist to the hilt..
    hav u tried human figures.. i feel drawing a person’s face esp eyes is the most toughest thing to draw.. better try tht once coz u r definitely not an amateur..

1. thanks a lot Vishnu πŸ™‚ Yeah I should make some time and paint more 😦 I hate this hectic life :((

23. Govind says:

Absolutely stunning. i just can’t believe it is painting. Can you do a sunflower for me? πŸ™‚ What is the medium you use

1. Thanks a lot Govind.. this is oil painting.. I will try to do sunflower next πŸ™‚ but this hectic life makes it so difficult 😦

24. Ava says:

You are multitalented. I love your blog design. I love your 55 fiction. And now these whammy paintings.

1. Thanks a lot Ava πŸ™‚

25. Harsh says:

lovely paintings … you know how to play with colors don’t you .. πŸ˜‰

Here I must admit that the subject “art” was my no.1 nemesis in my secondary school days … I used to bang my head on the walls a hundred of times in the process of completing a sketch .. lol πŸ˜›

1. thanks Harsh πŸ™‚ I kinda liked playing with colors ever since I started holding a pencil in hand

26. Naveen says:

awesome painting ..applause πŸ™‚

love the water droplet effect !!

1. thanks a lot Naveen πŸ™‚

27. VeNkY says:

I couldn’t make out it was a painting when i first viewed it. Superb ashwini.

1. Thanks a lot Venky πŸ™‚

28. Smita says:

beautiful paintings dear!!!

1. thank you so much πŸ™‚

29. Vikas Gupta says:

It’s beautiful; looks real! πŸ˜€

1. Thank you so much Vikas πŸ™‚

30. shruti says:

dropped by from swaram’s blog…. Love the paintings. Did u learn them on ur own?? Can u please share some technique on how to use oils.. they are fabulous!!

1. Thanks so much Shruti πŸ™‚ I used to attend a class for sometime. I can definitely help you with anything you want to know about oils. Let me know if I can be of help to you πŸ™‚

31. D says:

wow beautiful πŸ™‚ you should do more of these