Fast, furious and danceable songs tag

I was tagged twice to complete this tag by Sandhya and Kanagu. I have another tag pending now from Shankar and Shruti and one more from Shilpa.. Thank you guys for tagging. I need to finish those ones too. But let me finish this tag for now. I am a music freak and hence it was kind of difficult for me to complete this tag since I can go on listing 100 songs under this category πŸ˜›
I am listing only the relatively new ones that make me feel like dancing. If I list the all time favourites, I will need an entire blog for that. And I am restricting myself to the songs in only Hindi.

1. Teri yaad yaad from Vaah!Life ho to aisi
The movie was not great or famous but I like the song nevertheless. This song gets me into that high spirit mode everytime I listen to it.

2. Pappu cant dance saala from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
If you do not feel like dancing to this song, you cant dance saala πŸ˜›

3. Chor Bazaari from Love Aaj Kal
The latest movie I saw and just fell in love with the dance steps of this song

4. Hai Junoon Remix from New York
This song has such nice beats and KK’s voice is amazing. I like the remix version more than the original one.

5. Dance Pe Chance from RNBDJ
Sunidhi Chauhan’s beautiful voice and the music gets you into a jolly good mood.

6. Sindbad the sailor from Rock On
I loveeeee this song and also the ending of the song where he sings “tum ho tho”.. his voice is toooo good

7. Raat Ke Dhai Baje from Kaminey
I love the Pehli baar mohabbat, nana.. part of it

8. Desi girl from Dostana
Who is the hottest girl in the world? Find out after watching Priyanka dance to the beats πŸ˜‰

I tag Sunny, Shruti, Swaram, Shankar, Dev, Dhiman, Fruity, Harsh, IndianPundit, Lostworld, Shilpa, Sid, Vishesh, Nova, Srikanta and everyone of my blog friend who would like to take this up. Give me a link to your blog after you are done. I would love to listen to your favourites πŸ™‚

P.S: I received two awards, one “Superior Scribbler award” from Shruti and the other “Addicting Blog award” from Kanagu. Thank you guys for the award. Thank you so much. I need to distribute them now.

1. lol πŸ˜› I have to this tag(took it upon myself when DI started it) will do it soon(once I get a little space to breath) πŸ˜›

“Vichu can’t dance saala” is more appropriate πŸ˜›

Ha ha Vichu writes beautiful poems saala πŸ˜‰

2. haha.. Vichu cant dance but can sing saala πŸ˜›

2. Miss_Nobody says:

Cool..I love Desi Girl ,dance pe chance and a few others πŸ˜€ Btw,how have you been?

3. Shruti says:

Hey seems to be a cool tag! I will try to do soon!

1. πŸ™‚ would love to see your list

Lovely collection πŸ™‚

Hai Junoon and Desi girl me thinks get anyone to tap their feet to the rythm!

Thanks for the tag .. I hv done it recently πŸ™‚

1. Hey thanks girl.. I had missed out on that post.. Lemme read it now πŸ™‚

5. dmanji says:

A dance number tag! Sounds cool. Will take up soon, I have another pending a longtime so it makes 2 tags πŸ˜€

1. I know.. sometimes completing all the tags is in itself a challenge but they are fun nevertheless..

6. Dev says:

Thnaks for the tag… πŸ™‚
    Will try it out soon.

1. would like to see your list.. will it have some Rajasthani folk songs after your recent expedition πŸ˜‰

Tag idhar Tag udhar !! Of course, I shall do it ma`am!

I love Sindbad the Sailor & Chor Bazaari too!
    Nice pick I must say.. Of the current lot, even Dhan tana from Kaminey in the theatre sounded mindblowing!!! Total Disco number.

1. haha.. tags floating around everywhere right.. Yeah even Dhan tana is too good..

I am hearing the first song for the first time. Kailash kher?

I too love ‘Pappu can’t dance’ song. This tag title suits to this song 100%, I think.

‘Love aaj kal’ song is nice.

‘New York’ song…as you said KK’s voice is different and nice. I loved the movie also.

RNBDJ song…I am very familiar with it, it is OK.

‘Rock on’…I like nearly all the songs in the movie and this one, is THE best.

‘Kameeney’…I never think the name of the movie as just kameeney. I always remember Dharmendra’s ‘Kuththe kameeney’ dialogue along with this! I am not yet familiar with this song. Seems interesting.

‘Dostana’ song is a nice one.

Interestingly done tag, Ashwini! Thank you.

I

1. Thanks Sandhya.. the first song is another masterpiece from KK.. hehe.. nice way to remember Kaminey πŸ˜‰ I love the title track of Kaminey too.. he calls everyone Kaminey.. “mere yaar bhi Kaminey.. mere dost bhi Kaminey :P” This song that I have put is quite different in terms of the music..

9. fruity says:

OMG we have similar tastes!!

Will do this for sure..got an exam on Saturday….after that will surely do this..
    and congrats for the awards…this is surely an addicting blog πŸ™‚

1. thanks so much girl.. no problem.. all the best for your exams.. complete it after the exams.. would love to see your list.. I am sure you would have danced on a couple of them too right? πŸ™‚

10. IndianPundit says:

Check out my recent post.

Cheers

11. shankar says:

Nice tag..will do it soon….

1. yep will check your list then πŸ™‚

12. Smita says:

The 7th & 8th song in your list are always there on my playlist and I can’t help doing a jig with them πŸ™‚

And even I like the dance steps of Chor bazaari & Dance pe Chance. You know I hated both the songs initially but after watching them my views changed!!!

1. πŸ™‚ yeah same here.. I did not like chor bazaari but my view changed after watching the movie.. now I like the song for the dance steps.. and hey thanks for visiting my blog!

13. mohitoz says:

Brilliant collection – I can’t dance so I must be a saala πŸ™‚

1. πŸ™‚ haha.. but you write funny theories saala..

14. Pawan says:

I agree with the above comment!
    πŸ˜€

1. hehehe.. even I cannot dance saala πŸ™‚

Like all the songs! πŸ™‚
    #1 is surprisingly one of my favourites too… there’s something abt that song, i say. but it went rather unnoticed, dont u think?

#7: i love the music! πŸ™‚ this song is so different! but then the entire music track of kaminey rocks!

the rest are of course proper dance numbers! nice post! πŸ™‚

1. thanks Ashwathy πŸ™‚ Yeah #1 didnt become famous but I simple like that song and the music for some reason πŸ™‚
      Yeah Kaminey songs are good..

16. swetha says:

nice tag!!! and we both have similar traits!
    i love Desi Girl, the songs in Kaminey, Pappu and Chori Bazar!

1. πŸ™‚ thanks.. take it up!! would love to see your liking

17. Eremeeff says:

Greatings, Ugh, I liked! So clear and positively.
    Have a nice day
    Eremeeff

Sorry for being late here AK.. 😦

I have loved the song from JTYJN πŸ™‚
    but others I am yet to hear..

will hear them and let you know my views πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Kanagu.. I had fun completing this tag.. Yeah do listen to the others!!

19. divsi says:

very few ppl like teri yaad as a dance song..n i m one of them:) its sucha feel gud song:) n ya lovely blog name..

1. Yeah true.. I somehow liked the song, the first time I heard it.. and still love the song πŸ™‚ and thanks for visiting my blog!!!