One of my greatest passions in life is “travelling”.. I love travelling, visiting new places and exploring history.. I did some exploration of the Columbus’ land but not upto my satisfaction.. Reason: Haven’t found someone as passionate for exploring places as I am.. I did see some places which were on my must-see-places list like Meteor Crater, Volcano, Nuclear missile etc but I still have Yellowstone national park on my list for which I have not found a company still 😦 In those days, all these explorers must have had such nice time right? But tuff times too.. I mean, you are on this ocean and you dont know where it is going to take you.. They must have been so brave.. Columbus just headed west where not even a single person had dared to go earlier.. Why is my life not adventurous or interesting? It is so mundane with no excitement
My favourite thing in this universe is “Nature”.. I would rather visit a national park and admire the animals or look at a mountain and admire its beauty than visit Las Vegas/New york.. I love animals.. all kinds of them.. But there are some people who just take a backpack and travel alone like one of my teammates who went to the first place on my must-see-places list.. 😦
There are still some places that I would want to visit before I bid my final “good bye”..
1. African Safari – place which all animal lovers have to visit.. “Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala”
2. Egyptian Pyramids – The only wonder that still exists.. I want to go inside them.. It seems the tunnels are like maze where anybody can get lost since they wanted to prevent the mummy thieves from getting in..
3. Antarctica – I want to see the glaciers and the snow ladden lakes… I know you can see that in Alaska as well but Antarctica is like its father right 😀
4. London – The city around which our Potter’s story revolves..
5. Switzerland – The most scenic place on Earth..
Of course, there are many more beautiful places to visit.. but these are the ones that I feel are worth visiting once in a lifetime.. Which is your must-see-place on this planet?