Savage Garden

I am dedicating this post to my favourite band “Savage Garden”.. I love all their songs..

For people who havent heard this band, start with “I knew I loved you before I met you”.. The songs are so well-written and more than that, I love Darren Hayes’ voice.. He has such a sweet voice.. My favourite song is “Crash and Burn“..

I just love this stanza so much:

“When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You’re caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you cant face the day

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I’ll break your fall……”

savagegarden

Trivia about the band:

an australian pop duo band which got formed in 1993 – had Daniel Jones and Darren Hayes

Debut Single: “I want you

followed by “To the moon and back” and then “Truly madly deeply

“…A new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning….”

Albums: Savage Garden and Affirmation

They just had two albums and plenty of singles though..

I knew I loved you” is one of the really good songs I have heard oflate:

“Maybe it’s intuition
But some things you just don’t question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant….”

Another amazing song that you must not miss is “animal song

“..Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie
Which one is more human
There’s a thought, now you decide..”

1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog πŸ™‚

incidentally Savage garden happens to be my fav band too.. Darren Hayes is just amazing!

2. shoobhayan says:

… savage garden … am a music freak, but never heard of that one …must be because its pop, and i listen to nothing but rock …

3. Mith says:

“Truly, madly, deeply” has to be my fav…although “the animal song” has a nice beat to it πŸ™‚

4. Arvee says:

Whoa! Just loved that “when you feel all alone …” stanza…and I have to hear the song….I just HAVE to….

5. Arvee says:

Ummm, why is there a South Park cartoon character in the top left of your blog? πŸ˜€

6. @Dream Catcher: Thanks for visiting my blog πŸ™‚
    @ shoobhayan: hmm, try listening to one of these songs.. they are kinda soothing
    @Mith: 😦 girl, you deleted your sweet blog or what? I am not able to access your blog 😦 I loved reading ur blog 😦
    @Arvee: tell me if you like it.. southpark character is there just for fun.. I like Kyle the most in southpark.. he acts so matured compared to Kartman πŸ™‚

7. @Mith: Yeah I forgot to mention “the animal song” in the post.. it’s also a good one

8. Mith says:

yup…i deleted it…wasn’t getting inspired enough 😦 .. I dunno, maybe if things change, i’ll undelete it or something πŸ™‚

9. Arvee says:

oh…let the cartoon be there.

on an unrelated note, I finaaly made the ambigram for ur name. Took my time, didn’t I?

10. @Mith: 😦 😦 😦 hope u come back to blogosphere soon.. will miss ur posts for sure

11. Great site…keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,

A definite great read…

-Bill-Bartmann

heyy :)) *HIFI* i had a post on the same song too πŸ™‚ love the lyrics..awesome arent they πŸ™‚

1. *HIFI* back.. Oh is it? lemme read that post of yours then πŸ™‚

13. Cindy says:

Love them !!
    Can I download the picture?

1. Thank you πŸ™‚ Yeah sure, you can download the picture!!

14. Ava says:

I adore Savage Garden. To the moon and back and I want you are absolute genius. The lyrics of I want you certainly need a close listening to, they are amazing. Not to mention, I find Darren Hayes so cute …

1. Agree with you Ava πŸ™‚ I just love that band!!

15. Ivar says:

Didn’t knew he was an Ozzie. So many talented humans from that side of the world eh?.

Love his TMD. Still remember the first time when I heard this song. Sweet memories after a very long trip. Came back home and searched for 30 minutes and finally found this song on youtube. Heard 20 times straight. Oooh la la song.

The way he changes his voice is really awesome. Super talent.

1. Yep I love his voice too πŸ™‚ too good right? Wow!20 times? Actually even I like listening to their songs in a loop, same song 10 times πŸ™‚ and still dont feel like turning it off!!

16. leah preslar says:

man! i am a huge SAVAGE GARDEN fan! my favorite song is ‘chained 2 u! i LOVE IT ! I ListEn To iT EVery nIghT !

1. Yeah Savage Garden is a great band. I still listen to all their songs, usually on a repeat mode. πŸ™‚

17. oreo says: