1. “Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?”
“Yes,” said Harry stiffly.
“There’s no need to call me ‘sir,’ Professor.”
2. “An Unbreakable Vow?” said Ron, looking stunned. “Nah, he can’t have…. Are you sure?”
“Yes I’m sure,” said Harry. “Why, what does it mean?”
“Well, you can’t break an Unbreakable Vow…”
“I’d worked that much out for myself, funnily enough.”
3. “Yeah, like you’d dare do magic out of school,” sneered Malfoy. “Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers.”
4. “Well, we were always going to fail that one,” said Ron gloomily as they ascended the marble staircase. He had just made Harry feel rather better by telling him how he told the examiner in detail about the ugly man with a wart on his nose in the crystal ball, only to look up and realize he had been describing the examiner’s reflection.
5. “Has Ron saved a goal yet?” asked Hermione.
“Well, he can do it if he thinks no one is watching him,” said Fred, rolling his eyes. “So all we have to do is ask the crowd to turn their backs and talk among themselves every time the Quaffle goes up on his end Saturday.”
6. Mrs. Weasley let out a shriek just like Hermione’s.
“I don’t believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That’s everyone in the family!”
“What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?” said George indignantly, as his mother pushed him aside and flung her arms around her youngest son.
7. “Kreacher did not see Young Master,” he said, turning around and bowing to Fred. Still facing the carpet, he added, perfectly audibly, “Nasty little brat of a blood-traitor it is.”
“Sorry?” said George. “Didn’t catch that last bit.”
“Kreacher said nothing,” said the elf, with a second bow to George adding in a clear undertone, “and there’s its twin, unnatural little beasts they are… The Mudblood is talking to Kreacher as though she is my friend, if Kreacher’s mistress saw him in such company, oh what would she say – “
There are more though I cannot recall any at the moment.
yeah plenty of them are from Ron.. need to make an exhaustive list 🙂
Lovely Lovely! Seeing that your blog name itself is a quote from Harry Potter 😉 Has it affected anyone yet?
🙂 🙂 Thanks Ava! I hope it hasnt affected anyone 😀
!!!hw come i missed this post!!! lovely one 🙂